Compete between the three, Pressures and Messed up.

This chapter contain suicide and Cyberbullying topic. You already get reminded.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Everyone is gathering in a classroom cause Yuki called them. When all of them enter the room, Yuki is facing the window and looks outside. The air around them feel tense at the same time.

"Do you need something, Yuki?" Asked Nobuyuki. Yuki turns to all of them with teary eyes and everyone become worried. Merry and Aqua look at each other.

"I- I want to leave love now.." Said Yuki with shaky voice. That's not what everyone expect she gonna say.

"HUH?!"

"Now?! Right in the middle?!" Asked Kengo to confirm what he just heard.

"Where's this coming from?!" Asked Nobuyuki this time. Yuki turns back to face the window again.

"Lately, boys at school have been teasing me. 'oh you for that type.' Things like that. Exposing my 'likes' right out in public.. nothing scarier than that." Said Yuki. She looks down a bit before speak up again.

"Until we started, I finally get it. Having tons of people focused on you isn't all good." Continue Yuki again. Merry steps up from the group.

"I understand how do you feel..but you had make it this far. Are you sure you really want to leave?" Asked Merry with worry plastered on her face. Akane nodded from behind.

"I'm here if you need to talk, whenever! If you quit, I'm quitting too!" Said Nobuyuki seriously.

"Nobu-kun.."

"Don't talk like that, okay? Let's just keep going." Said Hiroto softly. Yuki seens touched with all the words.

"I-.."

~~

A few minutes later...after the episode aired,

'I hope she doesn't quit. I want to see what happened between Yuki and Nobuyuki!'

'Maybe, she really quit. Those stress probably gets into her now. She also seems like a sensitive type too.'

'I want to see how it work out next! Please don't quit Yuki-chan!'

"Woah, You sure pick up some viewers, Yuki!" Said Merry while reading some of the comments and the article.

"You think so, Merry?" Merry nodded at Yuki who is smiling widely. Aqua just stares at both of them weirdly.

"Both of you really need a check up..." Said Aqua. Everyone giggle at his comment.

"Yuki sure has her own way..." Said Hiroto.

"So, are you quitting?" Asked Akane for confirmation. She still doesn't quite sure what just happened now.

"How could I? I'm still under contract." Said Yuki while blinking innocently.

"Huh? So you were acting?" Asked Akane again.

"No no. I am not an actress like you, Kurokawa-san. I can't act. I just said what I was feeling and exaggerated it a bit." Answered Yuki with a soft smile while Akane on the other hand, listens to Yuki deeply.

"I was really sad about getting teased at school. It's also true that I wanted to quit." Said Yuki again before yawning.

"I mean, we film first thing in the morning. I'm so sleepy, it's not even funny." Continue Yuki again.

"AhHaHa! I see...not lying, just exaggerating.." Said Mem-Cho. Akane already pulled out her usual small notebook and pen to take a note.

"Exaggerating, huh..."