Aqua's Idea, Idol

"I'll sell this, use the money to buy moët at the host club and boost my favorite host to the top sport of the month!" Said Miyako as she just lost her mind already.

"Pitiful Girl."

A voice appear behind Miyako.

"The thirst in your heart can't be slaked with champagne" continue the voice again. Miyako stunned after hear the voice behind her.

Quickly, she turns around to look who is talking to her. "Who's there?!" With a panic inside her, she turns around to see....

Aqua, Ruby and Merry are sitting on the table. Aqua looks at Miyako like she is disgusting. Ruby just looks down, facing the table she's sitting. Merry just give a disgust stare to Miyako.

But in reality, both Aqua and Merry don't really know what they're trying to do just now-

"I...I am the messenger of the gods" said Aqua. Merry gives a look to Aqua for a second.

"Your wicked deed can no longer be ignored!" said Merry with a cold voice. She's just trying to connect her words with Aqua.

Miyako who's looking up on them, try to proceed what happening to her right now.

"Forget that, those babies can talk.....no way.." Miyako still in disbelief.

"Do infants normally talk in your world? Believe in me" said Aqua still trying to make Miyako believe what she's seeing.

"No, come on! I mean really 'the gods'? We're not really into religion" answers Miyako back.

'It seems that it isn't working...' thinks Merry after hearing what Miyako said.

"Oh, I get it! This is a prank, right? A manager prank by Ai-san's program!Those happen!" Miyako looks like she's going to be in saint.

'eh- It's actually work' thinks Merry while looking at Miyako. Aqua seems to think same as her.

"Boy, they went all out! There's a hidden camera somewhere, right?" Said Miyako again. She then looks around her and turns to Ruby.

"No, no Ruby-chan. Climbing up on the table isn't safe-" when Miyako was about to touch Ruby, Ruby smack her hand away. She then looks down at Miyako.

"Mind thy tongue. I am the reincarnation of Amaterasu. What thy kind terms a gods" said Ruby while give a cold stare at Miyako.

'Wow... She's good' thinks Merry after hearing how Ruby handle this.

Miyako hears that making her more scared than before. She leans back a little.

"Blind by the Lucre before Thee...Thou art in peril of abandoning thy preordained destiny." Said Ruby.

"My destiny?" Miyako seems starting to believe them.

"Ai Hoshino is favored by the god of entertainment and her triplets twin offspring also bear a great destiny. Thy destiny is to guard and keep them. Thy deeds fly in the face of gods. Shouldst thou not repent. Your punishment shall be your lot. " Explain Ruby.

Merry almost jaw dropped at how Ruby explains that. However, Miyako is more scared and shocked at 'Punishment' part. Her eyes become wide.

"DIVINE PUNISHMENT?!" shocked Miyako.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY DIVINE PUNISHMENT?! LIKE SPECIFICALLY WHAT?!" Ask Miyako. She's becoming more desperate and scared of what will happen to her.

"Specifically..... specifically..." Ruby tries to think what should she said next.

"You will get torture" Merry tries to help Ruby

"And die" continue Aqua.

"YES! THOU WILL GET TORTURE AND DIE!" said Ruby