Prologue

Author's note: Hey y'all! You are not ready for what I have in store. 

Also, I might change the cover picture in the future to be not just an abstract piece of art. 

Edit 6/26/2023: I changed the cover picture.

----------------------------------------------------------------

April 4th, 2022, Two days after Revelations

A young girl was running down the streets of Blooperville with something wrapped up in her arms. The young girl in question had bright blue hair and was wearing a white shirt with a pink overall skirt. She opened the door to a place where she knows she can get some answers.

Behind the counter stood a Mario re-color, although he was scrawnier than the others, due to being in prison for a period of time. He was wearing a blue shirt with cyan overalls. He also had a scar on the left side of his face, how he got it no one knows. He changes the story every time.

He turned at the sound of the door opening. "Ah, Minion. My favorite employee. What brings you here on your day off?"

The young girl, Minion rolled her eyes. "Mr. Enzo, I'm your only employee." She walked up to the counter and gently placed down the thing she was holding in her arms.

The blanket unfolded to reveal a dull red bird with dull orange, green, and purple wings. "You are the only Pokémon expert I really know. I found this little guy hurt on the ground; I think his wing might be broken."

Enzo chuckled. "I'm 99.9% sure this bird isn't a Pokémon. A strange looking bird, but not a Pokémon." He gently scooped up the bird. "How about we take him to the back, less distractions there."

Minion gave a salute and jumped over the counter to open the door for employees only area. Enzo careful placed down the bird on a table cleared from any party supplies. "Alright let's see what the damage is..."

He lifted up the broken wing. Some its feathers were missing, other's looked like they were burned off, and it looked like there was dried blood as well.

"It could be worse." Enzo admitted. "Minion where did you exactly find this guy?" He looked over towards her.

Minion rubbed the back of her neck, "Uh, I think it was near the park at the edge of the city. Why?"

Enzo looked back to the bird. "No reason. Let's get this little guy all patched up."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"And there." Enzo took a step back from the counter. "I'd say we did a pretty good job."

The bird woke up and looked around, surprised at its surroundings. "Hi little guy." Minion spoke, spooking the poor bird. "How did someone like you get in a situation like that?"

The bird let out angry squawks and tried to attack the poor girl in front it. Minion stepped back, surprised at the aggression. "Woah, hey! Not cool dude!"

The bird huffed and tried to move its wings only to feel something from stopping it. It turned to see one of its wings tied up and tried to pull off its makeshift cast.

"Oh no you don't." Enzo gently pulled away the bird's head from its inured wing. "We put that there so you could heal." The bird bit his hand. He cringed in pain, letting go of the bird.

Then Enzo got an idea. Using a party hat and grabbing some scissors, he made a tiny cone of shame for the bird.

"There now we don't have to worry about him trying to do that anymore."

"What do we do now?" Minion turned to face her boss. "Do you think he's somebody's pet?" She asked.

A shadow casted down on Enzo's face. "No. If he was somebody's pet, there is no way we're retuning him to them. There's no way a caring owner would leave their pet bird with a broken wing like that."

Minion got an idea. "Oh, I know! He can stay with me and Wegee!"

The bird was nothappy about this, but there was nothing it could do. Afterall, it couldn't speak.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note two: Hopeful Enzo isn't too out of character. 

Then again, if he was interacting with Mario or Four maybe he would have acted differently.