Chapter 6: Gone

Author's note: Oops! All angst!

-------------------------------------------------------

Minion was sleeping peacefully in bed. Well, that is before Birdy decided to wake her up by bashing into her head.

"What's up with you lately?" She took off her noise canceling headphones. "Last night, you started screaming, and now you're waking me up five hours before my shift!?!"

The bird pointed over to the window with his wing. Minion got up from her bed and looked out the window.

"What the hell?" Was the only thing she could say.

Weird sludge had covered the ground, and it seemed like there was not a soul in sight.

"This is bad!" Minion ran out of her room, heading towards the front door. She stopped in her tracks. "Wegee?"

The front door was blocked off by the lamp on the floor, in front of it was Wegee. He was covered in Birdy's feathers.

"That's strange..." Minion felt uneasy. "Birdy would never attack Wegee unless..."

But before she could finish her sentence, Wegee began to move. Minion stiffens in fear. The doll looked around in confusion. "We Wegee?"

Minion did an internal sigh of relief. "Wegee, thank goodness you're okay."

"Wegee."

Birdy made his presence known by flying onto the lamp.

Minion was huffed. "Birdy did you attack Wegee?" She once again scolded at the bird. "That's not very cash money of you!"

"Go, Wegee!" Wegee said. The translation on what he said for the untrained ear was... "I don't think I was in control of my own body, so Birdy had his methods to snap me out of it."

"Oh, I guess that makes sense. But I don't think that was cool Birdy."

The bird huffed, tired from staying up all night, he flew on top of Minion's head and laid down to rest.

"Wegee, I'm going out to find Mr. Enzo. Stay here in case anything bad happens, okay?"

"Wegee."

"Alright, bye Wegee!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, on the showgrounds were Mario, Meggy, Shroomy, Luigi, Bob, Boopkins, Melony, Tari and Sakio.

Mario was started to lose his patience as he continued to bang on the Rv door. "Smg4!"

Meggy growled and turned to face the plumber. "Mario! Would you cut that out?! Some of us are trying to work on building a castle here!"

"NaH, LeT hIm CoOk." Bob popped his head from the other side of the castle wall. "YoU ReAlLy WaNt hIm t0 MeSs Up tHe CaTsLe?"

Shroomy, the only other person not working on the castle lifting his head from the first aid kit, making sure everything was in order. "Oh, come on. What's the worst that can happen?" He asked innocently.

Everyone deadpanned at that, but before anything else could be said. Three and L stepped out of a portal.

"Yo." Three said, a genuine smile on his face. "Anything new going on?"

Meggy rubbed her forehead. "Mario keeps banging on the Rv for Smg4, who once again, probably stayed up late building on the castle."

Three sighed. "Of course. L, you get your thing done. I'm going to get Four."

L smirked. "Alright, lover boy." Three could hear both Meggy and Melony snicker.

Three could feel his face becoming red. He quickly ran to the Rv door and started pounding on it.

"Four, c'mon! We have work to do today!" Three waited for a second.

Nothing.

Three huffed and murmured to himself. "Why did I fall in love with that dumbass?"

Mario banged on the door again. "SMG4!!" The plumber shouted at the top of his lungs.

"Mario, stop." Three put out his hand in front on him. The edgy meme man grabs a paperclip from his pocket and used it as a makeshift key to open the door. "Hey, Glitchy. You're really scarring us right n-" Three stopped mid-sentence.

Mario raised an eyebrow and scuttled on the Rv.

Smg4 was nowhere inside.

"He wouldn't leave the door locked unless he was going away for a long time. So, where did he go?" Mario heard Three's voice began panic. "Could someone have taken him? N-no, they would have left the door unlocked. Did he go out for a walk? No, he would've been back by now and even if he did, he would leave a note."

Three continued to question on where his boyfriend could have gone when Melony entered the Rv.

"Smg3, Mario." The two men turned to face her. The Melon girl looked upset. "It seems Smg4 was not the only one who went missing."