Intermission: The real world

Author's note: I'm making an art piece that goes with chapter 12, so we are taking an intermission.

Also, this whole au is set before 'Mario harms the environment' because that's when I released the first chapter of the confession (The first fanfic I ever made), that video did not exist yet. 

Also, also, I am scared for July 8th.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Alright, Luke. I'm heading out for a bit." Kevin grabbed his car keys, heading towards the door.

Luke or more commonly known online as Smg4, scoffed. "Ok, Kev. But you don't have to tell me. I'm an adult now, I'm almost Twenty-four. I can handle myself."

Kevin turned around and face his brother. "That doesn't mean I can't stop worrying about my little brother. Anyways, stay off of the computer while I'm gone."

Ah, Luke knew where this was going. "Is this about the crazy dream you had a week ago?" 

"It wasn't a dream. How else do you explain that mysterious new model?" Kevin asked.

"Uh..." Luke couldn't think of an answer.   

"Whatever." Kevin said flatly. He opens the front door, heading out. "Just stay away from the computer.

The door slammed shut, leaving Luke alone.

"Why is he being such a pussy about it?" He complained to himself. "I'm a grown man! I can handle myself, I'm not a little kid anymore." Luke heading up to his room. 

A strange purple glow was coming from the room itself.

"Crap, did I leave my laptop on?" Luke thought back to what his brother said a few minutes earlier. "Well, Kev. Looks like I have no choice."

Luke opened the door to his room and closed it right behind him.

The purple light had died down and now, the house was quiet.