Epilogue

"Luke, I'm home!" Kevin called out. But that was strange...

Luke didn't respond.

"Oh no." Kevin ran up the stairs. Fuck! What was he thinking? Leaving his brother behind.

He opened the door to his brother's room. There stood his laptop, open, but not on.

"No. No. No!" Kevin crumpled in front of it. "Give him back! Give him back please." Tears were close to falling off his face.

Behind him, Luke entered his room wearing his pjs. He looked at the weird sight of his brother in front of him.

"Uh, Kev? What are doing?"

Kevin's eyes widen and he turned around to see his brother. "Luke!" He ran up and pulled his brother into a hug. "Oh, thank God. You're alright."

Luke chuckled. "What? Did you think my laptop would eat me or something?"

"Yes." Kevin admitted flatly.

"Nah, it was just acting weird. You worry too much."

Kevin let his brother out of the hug. "Hey! I'm the older brother. I have to worry about my little bro."

"Little? I'm a grown man." Luke crossed his arms.

"Yeah, a grown man who still has glow-in-dark stickers on his ceiling." Kevin retorted back.

Luke huffed. "Sh-shut up!"

------------------------------------------------------------------

Niles reappeared in the afterlife. Since the nightmare stone was keeping him in the living world, now that it was destroyed, he came back here.

Smg0 ran up to him. "Niles, you're back! Did you, do it? Did you find Fred? Where is he?" Zero looked around to find their avatar, but with no luck.

Niles chuckled. "Yeah, I found him. But...."

"But, what?" Zero tilted his head.

"I'm sure how. But he no longer looks like the Fred we know." Niles looked down.

"How?" Zero asked.

Niles shrugged. "My guess, since we're no longer on our world. He's no longer an avatar, but that's just my guess."

Zero pulled Niles into a hug. "Well, I'm glad to have you back."

Niles blushed. "Y-yeah. It's good to be back."

--------------------------------------------------------------

'Birdy' laid down in a tree, looking into the night sky. He tried thinking back to what happened to him after he defeated the sorceress the first time. He clutched his head in pain, he couldn't remember.

It was almost like... he didn't want to.