Chapter 12: A challenge

Author's note: Alright, whose here for the chaos?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Bowser's castle?" Was the first thing Three said after the whole tunnel debacle. "How is it coming from there?"

The bright purple beacon shot out of the castle; storm clouds surrounded the hole the beacon was making.

"I don't know." One turned to face Three. "But we need to get there and fast."

"Oh!" Mario jumped in. "Let Mario do it! I'm a feeling all better now."

Three growled. "No! We'll be an easy target!"

Mario and Three started to argue. The rest of the gang watched on, unsure on what to do.

"Guys, please stop fighting." Boopkins said.

"Fighting with ourselves is going to get us nowhere." Meggy added in.

One and Two looked at each other and nodded. Using their meme powers, they summoned a giant Thomas the tank engine. Three and Mario stopped arguing at the sound of the train hitting the ground.

"Alright, c'mon! There's enough room for everybody." Two said, now wearing a train conductor hat. The gang all hopped on some with more ease than others. "Watch your step." Cube struggled to lift himself on the train, Meggy picked up the penguin and helped the poor guy on.

"Alright, that's everybody." Minion said giving a thumbs up. "Let's go!"

Thomas zoomed across the land; everything was going smoothly until more spaghetti monsters showed up.

"SoN Of a BiTcH! AgAin?" Bob swapped in his swords for guns again.

Melony transformed into her deity form and started to attack the monsters. She sliced them in half with ease.

With that taken care of she landed back on the train, and immediately fell asleep. Both Slg4 and Minion looked at Melony in shock, after she just fell asleep like nothing.

Finally, they arrive at the castle door. The gang all hopped out of Thomas and the train zoomed off.

"Alright." Three cracked his knuckles. "Let's go kick some fucking ass!"

Sakio kicked opened the door and what the gang saw inside shock them.

The castle now was painted purple, the many statues and paintings of Bowser and his kids were broken and trashed.

"I have a bad feeling about this." Tari shuttered. Luigi was rapidly biting his nails; despite the fact he was still wearing his gloves.

The gang carefully walked through the castle, but it seems they weren't careful enough. As Mario accidentally stepped on one of the tiles, it sank in and caused saws to appear.

The gang screamed and ran as fast as they could. They entered the next room catching their breath.

"Mario!" Three yelled.

"Hey! It's not Mario's fault!" The plumber yelled back.

But before the two could start arguing again, Tari screamed. The gang turned to her and let out a collective gasp. In her organic hand, was her metal one. The saws had made a clean cut through it.

"Oh god." L put a hand over his mouth, to prevent getting sick at the sight in front of him.

Sakio clenched her fist in anger. "Whoever is behind this is going to pay!"

Dark purple smoke appeared on the second floor and the sorceress made her presence known. "That can be arranged." She said in a cold voice.

The gang turned around and Mario narrowed his eyes. "Uh, do we know you?" The rest of the gang deadpanned. Birdy started to growl.