Chapter 13: War of the fat Italians 2023

Author's note: Almost forgot to add this lol. Thanks to everyone who made a suggestion. Also, I don't know what happened, but for some reason all the at's disappeared.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Smg4 looked at the crystal, a War of Italians, without him. But what could he do? All he could do is watch, watch his friends, old and new fighting each other.

The sorceress reappeared and opened her spell book and begin to chat. "Ö<↧⩊⩊⩞>©>Þ⫗ ʊÞ∵ ʊΞ ₡↧⫗⫗, ◮⋔⁜⁜ ⋔>⫗ʊ⩞↧∞ į⩞   έ⋔Öέ⩞∞ ⋔> ʊ<⩞ ↧⫗⫗!"

The sky began to grow even darker, a mist swirled around all of Four's friends. The war was about to begin.

Ruffleman08 vs Mario

Who can cause the most destruction in thirty seconds?

Suggested by Lady-J-The-Gamer-Gal  

The two men suddenly appeared in an empty old city, dirt and dust was everywhere.

Mario waved his hand with a smug look on his face. "Pfft. This is going to be easy. Mario always breaks stuff." Mario clapped his hands together. "When do we start?"

A timer appeared above them, ticking down from thirty seconds.

"Oh shit!" Rm said, pulling out an entire cake, he ate it in one gulp, sending him on a sugar rush. He zoomed off, ready for chaos.

Mario, not wanting to be out done started his backward long jump and went flying.

They teared down walls, broke through glass, Mario even got a giant hammer at one point. Finally, when the time reached zero both men were exhausted.

Behind them, the city was on fire, the buildings were now dust, an old billboard fell to the ground.

Mario panted out. "I won."

Rm looked angry, he turned to face Mario. "No, I won."

They stared down each other, glaring like they were in an old western.

Then, they started to slap fighting each other.

Winner: Tie

Peach vs Melony

Who's the better sleeper?

Suggested by Gremlin_Demon_Child

Inside in an Ikea, was where the next challenge was going to take place.

Rm, was still tired from destroying an entire city hopped in a bed. "Ohh, comfy!"

X's eye twitched. "No, Rm. You're not supposed enter in as well." But Rm was already fast asleep.

Both Peach and Melony were already asleep as well.

"Wait, how do we even test who's the better at sleeping?" Tari asked.

"Mario has an idea!"

Mario popped up with Toad, he gave him a microphone. The plumber stretch his way towards Tari. "You might want to cover your ears."

Oh no.

Then, Toad began to sing. "LET IT GO! LET IT GO! CAN'T HOLD IT BACK ANYMORE!"

Rm jumped up in shock. "Oh god my ears are bleeding!"

"LET IT GO! LET IT GO! GO AHEAD AND SLAM THE DOOR!"

Tari had a hard time covering her ears due to the fact she only had one hand, so Mario was kind enough to give her some noise cancelling headphone. Peach and Melony were still asleep.