A night of passion.

As soon as we entered her car, I spotted the familiar bag which held the things we mostly used for play that comes in handy, and I was sure my eyes dilated from the amount of need coursing through my body from the familiarity of the items which I loved when we were together.

Even though it's been five years, the items and their owner still made me feel the same, insane with lust and craving for dominance that only she was able to give me. 

I chuckled" You thought everything before hand didn't you? That I would never be able to resist you." 

"Not here." She whispered when I went to touch the things in the back seat. "I want to explore your body and touch every inch of your skin and cover them in my marks. Even though it's fucking hard to admit it, I'm not familiar with your body or your limits and as a dominant I don't want to risk anything with my future submissive."

The fact that she was sure that I am not in any relationship or that I was and am always hers made me chuckle internally.

*****

"You know, I still haven't given you permission to be my dominant?" I murmured leaning against the window of the car as the streets passed by and the cool breeze of the night made my heated skin cool down. It remained me of the past days when we used to take random long drives during nights when she was stressed out from studying too long or I was frustrated with my own papers.

Those days were blissful, but so much has happened since then. Now I'm not doing any research nor do I want to and she's not studying in med school. She's doing her fellowship now, like her mom told me once. Things are changed and maybe they are for the best or maybe it's my own positive mind that's making me hopeful and wants to be satisfied with anything that may happen.

"I know and I also know that you don't trust me with all that happened on that night when I didn't introduce you as my girlfriend of two years but I wasn't ready at that time. Call me immature but I was, at that time. I feared for acceptance. The one you got from your dad and-and obi. Call me selfish but I didn't want to get rejected by them before I'm leaving to other state."

"What's changed now, Lin? Your parents are still your parents and they might reject you for being with me if we are in the future and-and..." I tried to reason with her before she stopped me by shouting "coz now they already know." And added softly as if she's tired of everything. "They already know and mom always knew what happened between us and dad to knows now. I came clean to them as soon as you left that evening before my flight. They saw you Ash, they saw you leaving the home, crying and me screaming for you to stop."

"Then why didn't you tell me?" I whispered as my throat clogged up and my blurred with tears.

"I wanted to but I wanted to do something with my life and I didn't want you to leave everything behind just for my sake. You had a good carrier here and a good life while I was just making one for me. You don't have to leave or move your life just for my sake, Ash. I would never want that from you." She took me in her arms holding me as tears fell down my eyes silently.

"Shh you are okay."

"You could have at least told me you idiot." I exclaimed hitting her back.

"Then what? You would have done the same thing. You are stubborn Ash and compromise wouldn't have calmed you down and I didn't have the time to be honest. I had my flight that morning and you blocked my number. Let's just focus on what's waiting."

"What?"

"You on my bed, writhing from pleasure while I fuck you till all you could do is moan for more and please." The heat behind her words sent a shiver my body.