Mistress

"You are wet, baby girl." Madeline smirked as her hand drifted down from my waist, beneath my robe. Her fingers parted my folds, rubbing my pussy lips spreading the wetness over my outer lips. I inhaled a shuddering breath when she circled my clit with her calloused fingers not quite probing in and gasped, my hands went to bury themselves on those wavy strands as those thick long fingers allowed themselves inside my weeping, hungry sex and a pleasure so hard assaulted my body making me weak in the knees as my rolled back and I moaned weakly as Madeline's fingers stimulated my slick sex, stretching me while her hot wet mouth attached themselves to my neck.

"Madeline." I weakly moaned as a pleasure so great assaulted my body, sending to the verge of release but it all stopped abruptly as she removed her fingers as that hot mouth left behind marks on my neck.

"Patience baby girl. Now that we are both ready to sign the contract, I want us to wait till that." She teased as I groaned in protest at being left hanging but my eyes softened when she yawned from sleepiness.

"Poor baby, didn't sleep well for two days." I said under my breath and she chuckled seeing the time.

"Let's go to bed. I have to wake up at 5 and it's already past twelve." She yawned which in turn made me yawn.

****

It was seven in the evening and surprisingly Madeline was finished for the day early and may be the clouds itself thought the same and poured heavily. We are on our way back from DESIRES after signing our contract and I may or may not have received an email from the club that our contract is approved. It's been two days since we had emailed the contract and only today Madeline was free to go somewhere other than a restaurant to eat and we decided to utilize this time to do the contract signing.

The heavy down pour made it difficult to drive causing a lot of traffic. While the cars were waiting for the way to clear after what seemed to be a traffic jam, Madeline took my hand in hers, her fingers tracing my palm in soothing circles which reminded me of our scene one night when the rain was making everyone miserable in the outside world while she was stimulating my whole world to the brink of pleasurable tears.

*****

Her tongue, dominated my own, licking, savoring  every inch of my mouth like she owned them which she did in a way and a moan bubbled up my throat.

"Mistress, what are you doing?" I tried to be firm, only for me to let out a string of colorful words when her calloused fingertips accidentally brushed past my nipples. 

"Shh baby girl, let me take care of you." She whispered huskily as her eyes darkened.

"But what about our friends?" I stuttered; my breathing turned to desperate pants as I inhaled puffs air to fill my lungs.

"Nyan's parents are visiting unexpectedly. So, no visitors tonight, my love." A devilish smirk formed on her lips as my shirt fell down, pooling under our feet.

"Why does it feel like you have been prepared for this, my pet?" She chuckled as my cheeks heated up in response to her heated gaze as her fingers traced the outline of the black lace shelf bra.

"Let's see what more my naughty pet is hiding for her mistress, shall we?" She whispered as her eyes lit up with burning lust which made me grin like a Cheshire cat in the inside while I tried to control my breathing outside which only proved to be even harder when she made her way down, her warm mouth trailing kisses down my body, leaving a kiss on each nipple and placed kisses down the curve of my waist, and her thick fingers undid the buttons of my jeans, pulling it down my legs exposing my leaking lips to the cold brisk air, the open crotch did nothing to conceal my red moistened lips.