Next story

Happy Valentine's week to all of you!! Whether you are in a relationship or not, let's enjoy this day with our loved ones, a single, not in a relationship person speaking.

So to celebrate this, I started publishing the next book in Desires series, Deprived Desires. It's available in my Inkitt profile and for those worried about the editing of this, I will edit this book side by side and add additional chapters that comes in the snippet of this book and in the middle coz the story feels incomplete and yes there will be an extended Epilogue too.

So here's the cover and snippet :

They say the stroke of a paddle illicit the most pain, but how could a punishment be this pleasurable?

The hard strokes of the wooden paddle marked my skin red as if taunting me for being naughty. But the pleasure was so great and the person knew what they were doing to my body. Knowing that I was slowly reaching my peak and that’s when everything stopped. Thick fingers that were pleasuring me vanished, leaving me desperate, but I knew this was my punishment for masturbating without permission and calling it unfair for lecturing me.

And then the bindings came off, then the blindfold and I finally opened my eyes that immediately clashed with warm grey ones lined with khol as hands rubbed my wrists, focused on the task at hand and I whispered.

“I’m sorry.”