snippet

The feeling of the blind fold around my eyes took me some time to get adjusted and I blinked my eyes adjusting to the feeling of not being able to see anything as she attached my right arm to the St. Andrews cross and then my left. The feeling of the leather restraints gave a warm feeling inside as she attached my legs to the restraints of the cross so that I was spread eagled and accessible as she pleased.

"Mistress." I moaned when she twisted my already hard nipples and the feeling of the nipple clamps being placed and tightened to a medium level made my toes curl in both pleasure and pain.

"Yes, Baby girl." She chuckled darkly, the trace of the woman who massaged my body after a long session of playing was replaced with the dominant mistress who gave my body the pain it needs.

"More." I moaned as she fondled my buttocks that were red after the spanking, I received this evening.

"My sweet-sweet baby girl. You don't know what you are in for." As I felt as ball gag being placed in my mouth and she instructed placing two balls in my both my hands. "On your right hand is a yellow ball and on your left is a red one. Drop them if it becomes too much, since you can't safe."

And then everything became silent as she placed ear buds in my ear that blocked everything and my punishment thus started.