What you are getting yourself into.

Ashley Moore, a phycologist renowned for her research works on the field of bipolar disorder and cyclothymia and her thesis on how cyclothymia can be prevented from developing into bipolar disorder in the early stages on children. Into her her thirties, at the age of thirty-six, Ashley though happy with what she has done with her career is not satisfied with her life.

She wants someone who can understand her and accept her for who she is, a submissive, pansexual woman who needs someone to guide and dominate her and fulfil her desires and passion.

New Years Eve party, a night filled with alcohol, flirting, celebrations and awards. But most of all, a night filled with intoxication and lust where the most well behaved and serious doctors, let themselves loose and enjoy a night of success of yet another year.

But what Ashley didn't think would happen was finding herself in the arms of a surgical fellow, seven years her junior, in the throes of passion, submitting herself to the lust and passion willingly but most importantly to the young doctor, even though she wasn't intoxicated by the alcohol.

What will happen when the passion and lust wore off the next day, only to find out the surgeon who turned her world upside down was the only person she never thought she would ever see again?

Who's this mysterious person that had turned Ashely's world upside down in one night but most importantly. Will Ashley give in to this new feeling full of Desires?