𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

- Avery's POV -

I ended up falling asleep om the floor of the living room, but I remember waking up and tom carrying me to his room, I don't really remember anything after that.

I woke up in the morning and looked around kinda confused, "this isn't my room?" I thought to myself, then I remembered, I fell asleep at toms house, was I in toms bed?? My eyes widened and I quickly looked under the blankets to make sure I was wearing clothes, I sighed. Thank god. But I had different pants on, they were pajama pants, did he change my pants for me?? I blushed slightly. Wait. Why am I blushing right now?? I don't like tom! I scoffed and realized I was in toms bed. I looked over next to me quickly, I heard a deep, raspy, sleepy voice come from the other side of the room.

"Dont worry, I slept on the floor," he spoke.

I smiled slightly, "Thank you"

"Of course, Bill made breakfast, you hungry?" He asked, walking over, then I realized he doesn't have a shirt on, my face turned red and he grinned.

"Um- yeah- sure" My eyes looked up at him, then to his abs, his eyes, then his chest.

"What, you like what you see?" He smirks, playing with his piercing.

"Um-" My eyes snapped up to his, then I snapped out of it, I scoffed, "No, gross, put on a shirt dude" I fake gagged and he laughed.

"Why don't you gag on me like that?"

I looked at him, my face went completely red. I seen him smirk. I was completely speechless.

He chuckles, "Cat got your tongue?"

I clear my throat, I look around and throw a shirt at him and walk out of his room, down to the kitchen.

"Goodmorning, Avery" Bill smiles at me.

"Morning bill" I smile back.

Tom walks downstairs and into the kitchen, he walked over to the stove to see what Bill was making, I see him steal a piece of bacon, Bill smacked his hand with the spatula, it was hilarious because tom ran away into the living room, he screamed like a little girl when Bill smacked him, I couldn't stop laughing, Bill and tom started laughing along. Gustav and Georg walked into the kitchen, both groaning

"Morning Gustav, Morning Georg" I hummed, still laughing a little bit

"Morning" They said in sync

"What's so funny?" Gustav asked

"Bill slapped Tom with the spatula and tom screamed like a little girl!!" I said, bursting out laughing again, the three boys started laughing along too, except for tom, he stood against the counter, pouting

"It wasn't that funny!!" Tom said, whining

"It was!" I choked out, I laughed so hard I started choking on air, then tom was laughing, and out of nowhere he spoke,
"Maybe you should choke on me like that, hm?" Bills jaw dropped and Gustav and georg put a hand over their mouths, I blushed slightly but then threw a piece of bacon at him. "Oh shut up tom!!" I was embarrassed, him and the boys just started laughing.

The boys started singing,
"Avery and Tom, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G, first comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a baby sitting in a carriage!!" Tom and I only looked at eachother, and I made a "gross" face at him as a joke, and the boys laugh.

Maybe I did like tom a little, I'll admit.

——————–————————————

I was listening to Daniel Ceasar while writing this 🤞