Chapter Thirteen

(Time skip because i was gone for so long.)

-Averys POV-

Its been months now,  since I've lived with Tom and his brother, honestly I love it here, Bill and I have gotten way closer, Tom thinks bill likes me but I keep telling him that he doesnt!

"He likes you, why cant you see that?!" Tom yelled at me,

"First of all, NEVER yell at me like that  again, Second of all, No he  doesnt!! Bill is my best  friend, plus he's your twin brother!" I yelled  back, i pushed his chest, keeping my index finger on his chest as i yelled.

"Avery, I know for a fact, that you know that he likes you, dont play fucking stupid. I  see the way he looks at you, he looks at you like you're the most beautiful girl he's ever seen. And he knows how i feel about you. He knows-" Tom was cut off by a loud slam at the front door, he looked at me with sad eyes, we both knew exactly who it was. 

"Avy!" Bill yelled, both tom and i walked out of the room we were just arguing in, we walked downstairs, tom walked faster than i did, he walked straight up to bill to see if bill would notice him, but bill, almost immediately came to hug me, and tom shot me a glare, i hugged bill back.

Tom looked down at his shoes and walked into the living room, sitting down and watching TV,  Bill and i went upstairs to his room, giving each other makeovers, i felt okay when i was with bill, i loved him, platonically of course, i cant  have romantic feelings for him, i consider him my brother-in-law, ince well, me and tom are together. 

Time passed and now bill and i were at the table playing chess at the dining room table, to be honest i dont have a clue on how to play chess, bill was currently teaching me, though. 

Bill and i ended up watching a  scary movie later on, when a jump scare came, bill and i grabbed each others hand at the same time, and guess who walked into the room. Bill and i just so happened to be cuddled up next to eachother, his other arm wrapped around my shoulder... it didnt look right, at least not to tom.

"Of course, i was right." Tom scoffed before turning around and slamming the door shut behind him. 

Shit.

___________________________

A/N

MY POOKIE BOO BOO BEARS. SOBS. IM SOOO SO SORRY.. IM USING MY SCHOOL COMPUTER RN FOR THIS SHIT. WATTPAD ON MY PHONE ISNT WORKING... I MIGHT BE GETTING A NEW PHNE  SOON THO SOOO

ANYWAYS ILY  GUYS SM AND IM SOOO SORRRYYYY

Much love, as always

<3