𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

- Averys POV -

it was around 9:40 now and bill dragged me to his room to do my makeup, tom had went to his room to get dressed im guessing, same with the other two boys, I sat down on bills bed and he did my makeup, it was a light look, he did my eyeliner and my lips, it wasn't much, I then did his, once it was done he smiled and hugged me, "It looks amazing!!" He smiled, "I'm glad you like it, " I said, smiling back.

After I had my makeup done I walked to toms room, I knocked but there was no answer so I just opened the door and walked in, I walked over to the bed and hummed to myself, then he walked out from the bathroom connected to his room, only a towel around his waist, his v-line very, very visible, he looked at me and smirked, I looked at his v-line, 'God avery, what are you doing.' I thought to myself. My eyes quickly snapped away from his, "You alright?" Tom asked with a slight chuckle, "Yep, I'm fine, " I spoke back, "Um, I came to get a change of clothes I could borrow?" He looked at the closet and pointed, "Wear whatever, just don't make a mess" He spoke before grabbing his clothes and walking back into the bathroom, I walked into his closet and looked around, I chose a dark blue pair of baggy jeans, a belt I found hanging. I slipped on the pants and put the belt on with it, I walked to bills room and got one of his shirts from his closet, it was a cropped black shirt, plain black, it was pretty tight on me given bill was a size smaller than I am. I walked back to toms room and grabbed my shoes, slipping them on, tom walked out of the bathroom as I stood up, his eyes immediately shot down to my breasts, "God, tom, eyes are up here" his eyes snapped up to mine, a slight pink tint washed over his face, was he blushing? He looked at my outfit and realized we were actually matching, he grabbed two pairs of sunglasses and handed me a pair and put the other ones on himself, I put mine on as well, we walked downstairs and bill smiled at our matching outfits "Aw! You guys are matching!" He exclaimed, I nodded."Yeah, by accident though, " I chuckled.

We walked out to the car, everyone got in, and buckled theirselves in. Tom was driving, I was in the passenger seat, bill was behind tom, georg behind me and gustav in the middle, we drove to the mall, listening to the radio, one of Britney spears' songs came on and bill immediately started singing along. I joined him, then gustav joined, then georg, the only one not singing was tom, "Sing with us, Tom!!" I laughed. He only shook his head."I don't like singing,", "Awww come on! Just this once!", he thought for a moment before singing along, we were doing that until we got to the mall, we got weird stares while at red lights but we didn't care, we were having fun, and that's all that mattered.

———————————————————

A/N

I'm so sorry for not updating sooner, I got super busy, and I hope you enjoyed this chapter:)

🤍