𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

- Avery/3rd person POV -

They all say down and ate their breakfast, Avery sat between Tom and Georg, they made jokes here and there until one person would bring up a random different topic. Georg was the first to ask avery a question, "So, avery, tell us about yourself, I mean we've heard a little bit from Tom, saying you were a nice girl and stuff but we know nothing else about you, like, are you from here?" He asked, slightly turning to her, she looked at him and bit a piece of bacon before speaking, "Well um, yeah I actually am from Germany, but I did move to America for a couple of years with my dad, it wasn't very fun, I lived in New York, it sucked" you laughed, Bill then spoke, "You lived in New york?!" You chuckle, "Yeah, only for a year or two though, until I lived back here with my mom" Gustav snorted, everyone's attention turned to him, "Sorry just- one question about new york, do people really scream "hey I'm walkin' here!!" out there?" He said with a funny accent, he laughed, and so did everyone else, "I mean, yeah sometimes they do!" Tom was next to speak, "Did you have any boyfriends out there? I hear the people out there are kinda ugly" You started laughing, Bill started laughing along with you, "Well yeah I had one boyfriend, and yeah, some of the people out there are pretty funny looking" you chuckled.

After everyone was done eating, you all sat in the living room and watched a movie, it was a scary movie, when any scary part would come on Bill would burry his face in his hands and put his forehead on your shoulder, asking you if the part was over, you and bill had such a strong connection already and you hardly knew him, you were bestfriends and he was your absolute favorite. Tom came in second place, sorry not sorry..

————————————————–——
A/N

I give up, Avery is basically Y/N 😭
It's so much having to write all that extra stuff.. (I'm just very lazy..)

ALSO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE I GOT SUPER BUSYY

<3
Super super short chapter..