𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

- Averys POV -

It's been about a week since I've been to the Kaulitz house, I haven't seen or heard from Tom and it's honestly kind of worried me, after what happened between him and I, it's been sorta awkward, I have no idea why. I haven't heard from Bill either. What's going on??

I sighed and decided to get up for the day, going to my closet and dressing myself, I settled with a light makeup look as well, since i was only going to the store. Once I was ready, I grabbed my wallet and keys, I didn't need much, just the basics, milk, eggs, bread, stuff like that.

I got into my car and started driving to the store, I listened to the radio while driving, and random songs played, but I didn't pay any attention, I caught myself zoning out, next thing I know I wake up to a car halfway buried into the side of my own. My head hurt. I reached up and touched my forehead, realizing blood was dripping from it. Everything was such a blur. I could hardly see, though I could feel. I tried getting out, but my legs were jammed under the crushed steering wheel and console. Oh no.

At that moment I felt a sharp pain in my ears, loud ringing filling them, I grabbed my ears, covering them, thinking that would do anything, though I couldn't hear myself, I knew I was screaming, the car that was feet deep into my own caught fire, I cried, thinking to myself
"It's all over. This is my end."

I was wrong.

My broken door was swung open and I was met by a very ingured tom.

"Tom..?" I stared in horror as his face was covered in blood. His nose was very much broken. I saw his mouth moving, but i couldn't hear him. POP! I grabbed my ears again, in pain. Though I could hear.

"Dont worry, I've got you," was the first thing I heard. Those words. Those were the words that came from his mouth when we first met.

I felt his hands grab my legs, trying to pull them out, but he was unsuccessful. It didn't stop him from trying, though. He looked at me.

"Avery, I'm going to try and push the wheel, and as soon as I do, you need to move your legs, okay?" He touched my cheek gently, I only nodded.

"Okay, on 3" He put both his hands under the wheel, I glanced outside the car and saw people surrounding it, watching as Tom tried getting me out of my crushed car.

"3.." He spoke, I looked at him

"2.." His grip tightened on the wheel.

"1!" He pushed the wheel up with all his strength in his body, every muscle in his arm now on full display. I moved my legs from under the wheel as fast as I could, and as soon as they were out, he dropped it. I was free.

I felt Toms arms wrap around me quickly, pulling me out of the car, right then, as he did, it caught fire. Everyone that was now surrounding us was backing away from the car, some running to Tom, and I, asking if we were okay. He was holding me, of course, I wasn't able to stand on my own, I'm pretty sure my ankle was broken.

I heard the sirens coming down the street, but I played attention to my car, which was burning down.

I turned to Tom, "Wait, how did you know it was me in the car?"

He exhaled deeply, "I was the one driving the other car, obviously." He pointed at his nose.

"Right."

I looked back at the two cars that were now buring down to the ground. Great. I would need to buy a new one.

The ambulance took me from toms arms, taking me to the truck, they told me my ankle was only sprained, that doesn't make sense- though they did stitch up the cut on my head, and cleaned up the bleeding. I asked them about Tom, and they said his nose was definitely broken, but that was just about it, and that he'd be okay.

After all of this, Bill came to pick up tom and I, when he saw us he ran to us, hugging us and asking if we were okay

"Oh my god!!! I haven't heard from you in a god damn week and the first time I do, you tell me you got into a fucking crash!! With my brother!!" Bill spoke, he wasn't mad, he just sounded very concerned and worried, he turned to Tom.

"You hit her car?? Tom, what were you doing??" He looked at him

"I don't remember- it's all a bit fuzzy"

"It's okay, it was my fault, I zoned out and I probably ran the light on his turn-"

Bill sighed. "Come on, let's just get home." We walked to the car and drove back to their place.

"I'm tired" I yawned, and almost immediately tom spoke

"You can't sleep, they told me you have a concussion."

"Oh." God damnit, this day just gets better and better. Doesn't it?

———————————————————

A/N

Hello my beautiful baes.

Don't hate me ... ik I was gone for a while but here I am.. 😇😇

ANYWAYS HOPE YOU ENJOYED 😛😛

<3