𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Uhh, slight smut warning..

- Averys POV -

When I woke up, it was pitch black, I felt someone on top of me, and then I remembered it was Tom. He was fast asleep, his face nuzzled into my chest and his arms wrapped around my torso, I smiled, he was snoring very softly, I played with the ends of his braids, I watch as he slowly adjusted himself so his face wasn't pressed against my skin, he layer with his left ear down on my chest, his face was a light pink color from pretty much suffocating himself against my own skin, he felt hot so I kicked off the blankets, as I moved, his grip on me became tighter, I let out a soft huff, I was sweating and with tom laying on top of my body, it didn't make it any better. I slowly slipped off my shirt, leaving me in my bra, my sudden movements woke tom up I guess because he looked at me, he hadn't noticed I was shirtless until like a minute later, he looked down at my breasts and then back up at me, I smiled at him sweetly, "Sorry, I hope it's okay that my shirt is off, it got super hot-" I got cut off my tom speaking, "it's okay," he smiled and leaned up slightly, kissing me, I smiled and accepted the kiss. It was full of lust, built up anger, jealousy, love, and many, many more things, toms hand trailed up my waist as I deepened the kiss, his hand climbed higher up ny waist. He snaked his hand up ny stomach slowly, sending a shiver down ny spine. He trailed kisses from my lips, down from my jaw, then to my neck. He bit and sucked at my sweet spot. I let out soft whines and moans as he did. He grunted from on top of me, but I quickly turned us over, I was now straddling his lap. Leaning down to his neck, I began kissing it and sucking, grinding on him slowly just to tease him. Soft whines escaped his mouth, his eyes were shut, his mouth was hanging open, God he looked so pretty like this.

"Avery, please." He whined

"Please, what?" I asked sweetly and innocently

Another whine.

"I need you."

"How?"

"Anyway. Just please. Fuck. I need you."

I smirked, moving down far enough to slide off his pants, taking his boxers with them as well. Fuck.

My eyes widened slightly, and he just looked at me, smirking. He propped himself up on his elbows.

I threw his boxers and pants to the floor, I looked up at him to find him staring at my breasts, playing with his lip piercing.

I took him into my hand, slightly jerking it up and down. He threw his head back, closing his eyes.

"Look at me, Tom."

He opened his eyes, looking back down at me, and we made eye contact.

I kissed the tip and slowly licked around it, I heard heavy half-breathed moans coming from in front of me

I put as much of him in my mouth as I could, swirling my tongue around him, by the sounds I heard and the faces he made. He loved it. I hadn't broken eye contact, and neither did he.

I took more of him into my mouth. At that moment, he threw his head back, breaking eye contact, I pulled him out of my mouth, and he immediately looked down at me.

"Whyd you stop?" He whined

"You broke eye contact." I shrugged

"Please," Another whine

I sighed and took him all into my mouth, deepthroating. (That word scares me..)

He threw his head back again, letting out a loud grunt, his hands quickly moved to my head, tangling his fingers in my hair, he took control in that moment, holding the back of my head and moving me up and down on him, I closed my eyes as they began to water,

A series of the word "fuck" would slip from toms mouth as his thighs began shaking, I knew he was close. He let out one last moan before releasing into my mouth, letting go of my hair and stroking my cheek as I swallowed every last bit, I felt him shutter.

My hair was a mess, tom was sweaty, drool was dripping from the corners of my mouth, he smirked at the sight.

"You look so pretty like this, V." His voice was deep and hoarse.

"Did I do good?"

"Fuck yeah you did."

I smiled, I got up and crawled on top of him, straddling his naked lap, I leaned down and kissed him, the kiss was passionate and sweet. I got off of him and grabbed a new pair of boxers and pants for him. He smiled and thanked me for them and got up, dressing himself. I stole a shirt from his closet and put it on, brushing my fingers through my hair so it didn't look so crazy.

Tom and I walked downstairs to be met with glares from Bill, Georg, and Gustav.

"What?" Tom asked

"Please avery, please! Fuck, fuck, fuck! Is what!!! You guys are so fucking loud!!!" Bill mimicked tom

My face turned red and I looked down, tom only smirked, shrugging at his brother and taking me and walking into the kitchen

He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek sweetly.

———————————————————

A/N

BRO THIS IS SO BAD OH MY GOD HELP.

SOBSSSSS.