Chapter Sixteen

Bills POV

I sat on the stairs in front of the front door, in the dark. I watched as Tom walked through the door, obviously drunk. I had just gotten Avery to fall asleep after everything. It was 4 am and Tom left the house around 10:22, that's just around 6 hours. Fucking ridiculous.

I turned on the light above us and he looked at me quickly.

"Six fucking hours later Tom, where the fuck did you go?"

Then I saw them, the hickeys. Oh no.

My expression changed.

"Get the fuck away from me bill, you're the last person I want to see right now" he spoke, obviously hammered.

"What the actual fuck is on your neck."

He looked at me confused and looked in the mirror put up on the wall, his expression changed too, and he knew I was mad.

I couldn't help it, I started raising my voice, forgetting Avery was just down the hall.

"What the fuck Tom!! Seriously what the actual FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU" I yelled at him

"Don't fucking yell at me!!" He yelled back

"YOU HAVE AN ARGUMENT WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND THEN YOU GO HAVE CHEAT ON HER? WHO'D YOU HAVE SEX WITH THIS TIME TOM? HUH?" I slightly pushed him, he opened his mouth to speak but we both heard a creak in the floorboards, and I knew she was standing there, I looked behind me and Tom's eyes snapped towards her.

Her eyes were red and puffy from all the crying she had done when he left. You could see the hurt in her eyes, like she had been stabbed in the heart hundreds of times.

Tom started walking towards her and I slightly moved, just watching the two.

"Avery- it's really not what you think I just-" he was cut off.

"God I can't fucking believe you, I can't believe trusted you, I mean people warned me, but I thought you were good, maybe you weren't the guy people told me about, but I was wrong, you're the fucking same guy everyone warned me about." Her voice broke.

"Avery- come on I'm sorry okay?"

"You know what, you should have just let me fucking kill myself that night. My life would be SO much better if you didn't grab my hand. God I fucking regret ever meeting you, now I know not to try to kill myself in fucking public. Go fuck yourself kaulitz." She was holding in tears as she ran out the front door, barefoot and barely in clothes.

He turned around like he was going to chase her out the door but I pushed him against the wall and punched him before running after her, I can say it felt good to punch him in the face every girl drooled over.

Averys POV

I ran and ran as fast as I could, I don't know where I would go but I just know I didn't want to stop running, not until I got to the edge of the world. I ran miles, not stopping once, my body ached but I didn't care, I wasn't going to stop unless I was hit by a car or tripped. I feel like I could run a marathon. I started crying but it didn't stop me, I just kept running, trying to think about good things, but there was really nothing good in my life right now. The only good thing was Tom, but it's all ruined. I would never forgive him, ever. Maybe I would move to another country and block him on everything I have, that means I would have to stop taking to bill as well but it doesn't matter. I want to start a new life. I want a new life. I don't want mine anymore. Maybe I would give it up. Maybe I would disappear. Maybe if I really tried, I could. I know I could. Maybe I will. Forget maybe. I will disappear. I'll get a new identity. I realized I ran up to a bridge and I stopped. Nobody was near or crossing. It was dark. Maybe this is my chance. Could I just disappear? No new life, no new identity, just gone. Gone forever? I climbed up onto it, feeling the breeze in my hair, I closed my eyes. I felt free. I could hear the river beneath the bridge flowing, if they were to find my body it wouldn't be for years maybe, hopefully. I really could disappear. I smiled at the thought. Could all my pain just disappear? Is this my chance?

yes.

i let go, of everything.

goodbye.