Chapter 25

"You bastard how could you just pull it like that?!" Lin Yangqiu screamed with a frightening look. "You don't even know how to treat a herb right now you've damaged its roots! Because of that the various ways it could have been used was ruined by you and it can only act as a poison due to the spread of the toxins within the roots spreading everywhere!"

His entire being flared up as if he was being cooked in a stove that not even the weight of 300kg could stop his words from spitting out like rap.

He continued cursing as if the flower was his lover and that Rong Yuhang was a heartless scum that didn't know how to treasure the lover they stole from him that he dug his heart out for.

Luo Mingli inwardly waved away these ridiculous thoughts, but they were spontaneous and the sight in front of him was like a joke so he ended up having to hold back a laugh in the form of a smile.

However, in the eyes of his compamy, the smile was more like a hideous being mocking them. The disguised face he was wearing was the same as their first encounter with Lin Yangqiu. Their feelings only deteriorated faced with such an ugly face.

Their thoughts weren't hard to discern. Luo Mingli approached one of them, Zheng Yingbiao, who's face was writhing with indignance and caution at his approach.

"What are you doing?!"

Luo Mingli crouched down and lightly slapped his cheek. The coarse hand full of scars from the disguising felt extremely vivid and rough, painting a huge contrast to the protagonist's encourages smooth, flawless skin.

Then his voice rang out ominously.

"Am I handsome?"

Zheng Yingbiao's mouth opened incredulously. "...What?"

Luo Mingli wasn't taking his confusion and slapped him across the cheek harshly while maintaining a smile. "Am I handsome?"

"How dare yo- Argh!"

Slap!

"Why can't you answer such a simple question?" After saying that with no fluctuation in his tone, he stood back up and kicked Zheng Yingbiao in the stomach and walked away. Zheng Xinqiao was outraged that her brother was being treated that way but when he turned his head around, she immediately shut her mouth and looked away.

When Luo Mingli saw Rong Yuhang, the man was holding his stomach and laughing like a madman. "Oh wow! Ahahaha you... hahaha I didn't expect haha- oh my god, you have this side to you too ahahaha!"

Ignoring his remark, Luo Mingli asked, "Are you not going to continue?"

As he tried to get his laughter in control Rong Yuhang shrugged and said belatedly, "Ah, that's right."

He waved the flower in his hand and smirked. "Even though it's poisonous now, it should still be a beneficial herb right?"

The protagonist was not going to respond but Luo Mingli did. "It can be used in many poison related pills and if someone is suffering too much yang energy then a stronger version of a Yin Pill can be made. There are many ways to use it, fighting poison with poison is also an option."

"You're right but... doesn't that sound a little boring?"

Luo Mingli tilted his head and blinked. A small smile involuntarily spread to his lips as he muttered out a small, "Fasciniating."

"I have a lover you see. I need to know if he genuinely loves me or not." Rong Yuhang closed his eyes with agony and spoke. His other hand had his fingers pinched on the petal, gently, but bluntly picked it apart and dropped it, letting the weightless greyish-purple petal flutter on the ground and disintegrate.