Chapter 26: Together

Warning: NSFW but not full smut

The overhead light emitted a warm glow that covered your room. Despite it being smaller than your dorm, there was something cozy about the space. It was like staying in a cottage.

"I'm going to get changed, do you want to choose a movie?" You grabbed some pajamas from your suitcase and opened your bathroom door.

Katsuki said nothing, instead just sitting on your bed. You were changing less than 10 feet away, only separated by a wooden door. He felt like his head was going to explode.

Fuck, he wanted you so bad. Katsuki hadn't been able to stop himself from fantasizing all day. Ever since you showed up in that bikini, all his self-control had gone out the window. And now you had invited him in with that knowing look in your eyes to do...something.

You came out of the bathroom and climbed into bed next to him. Katsuki's already rapid heart rate increased when he glanced over. The tiny pajama shorts barely covered the plush fat of your ass. It was painfully obvious that you weren't wearing a bra, he could see the outline of your nipples through your shirt. Instead of smashing his face into a pillow and screaming, Katsuki moved over in an attempt to put some distance between you.

Unfortunately, you had the opposite idea and curled up next to him, pressing your chest to his. "So, what do you want to watch?"

"I don't fucking care. Just don't pick something dumb."

"I'll do my best." You said "How about this? It's a thriller, not horror, per your liking."

"How the hell do you remember that?"

"It's easy to remember stuff about the people I care about."

You said it so naturally, as if the words just floated out of your mouth. Maybe it was your festival date, or the tiredness finally catching up, but you were so full of emotion that it was impossible to keep it inside. You pressed play on the movie and lay your head on Katsuki's chest.

The two of you lay there, legs intertwined as the opening credits started. Every part of Katsuki's body was on fire. He became acutely aware of how your thigh pressed against his pelvis, and how he could feel your breasts through the shirt you were wearing. He couldn't take it. There was no way you didn't know what you were doing, right?

So, Katsuki slowly put his hand on your thigh and began rubbing circles with his thumb. The gesture didn't come as a total shock, but surprised you nonetheless. Maybe when you asked him inside you were hoping something would happen, but you didn't expect your oh-so-stoic boyfriend to make the first move.

You leaned into the touch, letting him knead your thighs as his other hand began to creep up to your waist. Katsuki's doubt was disappearing little by little the more you gave in, but he still worried that he was pushing too far. You hadn't reciprocated anything yet.

Luckily, Katsuki's fears completely melted when you rolled your hips against his. An electric jolt shocked his body with pleasure. The tightness of his pants was becoming unbearable and he didn't think he could ignore it for much longer.

Feeling a bit more confident, you ghosted your lips on his neck, leaving feather-light kisses along his collarbone. A soft groan escaped Katsuki's throat. That was all the encouragement you needed. You sat up on his lap, straddling him as you continued to roll your hips against his pelvis.

"(Y/n)..." Katsuki's voice was breathy and full of desperation "Fuck, you're...can I..."

"Yeah..." You panted, still grinding against him "Touch me, Katsuki."

Like a man possessed, his hands roamed all over your body, grabbing your thighs, ass, waist. He lingered right by your ribs, unsure of what to do. Sensing his hesitation, you slipped his hands under your shirt and placed them on your breasts.