Yeah? Fuck You Kermit

Debbie

"Oh no, Franny, baby! Stay next to Mama!" Debbie shouts at Franny, who lets go of her hand and runs behind her.

"Uncle Ian! Uncle Mickey!" Franny squeals. Debbie chases after her daughter, but Franny's too fast. She jumps up onto Mickey, and he picks her up, laughing. Debbie stays back, watching the beautiful moment unfold. As sweet as it to watch, Debbie feels a hint of jealously, Franny seems to never be as excited for Debbie as she is for her favorite uncle's.

"Calm down, babe. She loves you just as much as that guy. She just doesn't see her dad that often." Heidi comes up behind Debbie and starts massaging her shoulders. She can always sense how Debbie's feeling and she finds it creepy yet sweet. Suddenly, getting pulled out of her thoughts, Debbie's eyes widen, realizing what her girlfriend just said.

"Wait. You think that's her father?" She laughs while asking this because it seems completely insane.

"He isn't?" Debbie awe's towards  Heidi. She finds her so cute when she's confused.

"No! That's Mickey. He's gay first of all, he's also married to my brother, and is like twice my age, also ew men!" Heidi just laughs and throws her hands up in defeat.

"Woah okay! I just know that when I was little I used to be all obsessed with my dad like that too, well until he turned out to be a piece of shit but you know." She laughs and Debbie joins in, just in awe of how amazing she is. Debbie just can't believe she found someone like her, but she's so glad she did. She's her everything.

"Hey! Debbie! You gonna take your kid back anytime soon?" Mickey shouts, still holding Franny in his arms. Debbie looks back to him and catches Ian staring at Mickey with total googoo eyes. Lip told her recently that Ian had talked to him about wanting kids but Mickey didn't.

She thinks Mickey is fucking insane for not wanting kids since she sees the special bond between him and Franny. He would make an amazing father. She has no idea why he wouldn't want kids and she can tell Ian wonders that too. Especially with that look. He looks like he's daydreaming whenever he watches Mickey interact with Franny.

Yes, Debbie's caught Ian stare at Mickey like this multiple times. "Mickey should just get over this fear of his already so I can stop watching Ian's heart break realizing that he can't see this happen all the time because it's really sad." Debbie says, still watching them. She would never want anyone to be torn away from the possibility of having children, especially not her brother.

"Ian's been obsessed with having children forever. I still remember when I was nine and stole a stroller from some dumpster. I put my dolls in it and played with it all the time til Fiona took it away. It only took a day until I saw that stroller again, this time Ian had it, and he had taken one of my dolls and put it in the stroller. I didn't bug him since I knew that boys didn't like being all soft like that in front of others. I caught him do that a couple more times after that and I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who knows about him doing that. It was really cute and he should be able to fulfill his childhood dream." Debbie continues. Heidi only nods in agreement.

Mickey

"Okay, Franny. It's time to go sit down. Come on, let's go!" Debbie tells Franny, talking as if her daughter's a dog. Mickey internally cringes at her extra high pitched voice and he puts Franny down on the ground. She looks up at him before going back to her mom and asks a question.

"Will you guys come sit with me?" Just like with Ian, Mickey can't say no to her and answers with, "of course we'll sit with you! Who else would we wanna sit with? Kermit? Eugh!" Mickey makes a disgusted sound along with a disgusted face, and Franny does the same.