What if We Had a Girl?

•~•2 months later•~•

Ian

"Fuck, Mick could you shit any slower?" Ian yells from the front entrance. He is currently waiting for his husband to finish up in the bathroom so they can finally go car shopping.

"Jesus christ, I'm coming. Needy, bitch." Mickey announces under his breath as he shakes his head, seemingly annoyed already. Sherry laughs at the two men's bickering and shakes her own head.

"Aren't you guys supposed to be in love or something? I thought that's why people got married." Sherry asks, opening the door.

"Nah, I married him just so I could yell at him for the rest of my life. Seemed better than all that love crap." Mickey sighs, walking out into the hall while fixing his sleeves. Ian and Sherry follow close behind, Ian rolling his eyes.

"Yeah, life's way better this way." Ian adds. Sherry only laughs at them, clicking the elevator button.

"So, are you guys excited to finally have your own car so you don't have to use up all of my gas? Cause I sure am!" Sherry smiles. The elevator doors open, and they all step in. Mickey smiles at Sherry's comment and slightly chuckles.

"Yeah, sure."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

As Ian takes his first few steps towards the car dealership, he's quickly greeted by a salesman. They shake hands, and the salesman introduces himself as Todd. Ian smiles and introduces himself and Mickey.

"So boys, what type of vehicle are you looking for today? We have a wide variety to choose from."

"Do you have any black mini vans?"

"Oh, big family?"

"Sort of. My siblings may need us to get around places so we're looking for something to fit us all."

"Oh, I see. You don't have any kids of your own?" Ian glances over at Mickey after Todd asks him this. His lips form a straight line when Mickey gives him a blank expression. Ian quickly hides his frustration with a smile.

"Nope, not yet."

"Alright. Well follow me and I'll show you what cars we have available." They follow Todd's instructions and follow close behind him as they make their way across the parking lot.

"So Ian, how many siblings do have who'd need rides?"

"Uh, well, now that I think about it, they sort of have their own rides now. But my family is used to sharing everything you know, and there's four of them plus their children."

"Oh. Well, if they have their own vehicles, I do suggest you go with a smaller vehicle. I wouldn't want you to waste more money than you need if rides would only be a sometimes thing."

"Wait, really?"

"Oh yes. The car I'd suggest for you two would be right over here."

They walk to another section of cars further down the lot.

"These cars seat five, which should be enough room for you and your family, maybe even future one. There is plenty of trunk space in the back as well." Ian and Mickey start to examine these cars more thoroughly. There are only three black cars in this section, so they mostly focus on those three.