The Fuck You Mean, "Whoops"?

Mickey

Mickey wakes up to a faint knocking sound. "The fuck?" He whispers to himself, rubbing his eyes.

"Uncle Ian? Uncle Mickey? Are you awake?" Oh.. Mickey softly chuckles, remembering they took Franny last night. He sighs, not wanting to get up, but does so anyway, pulling his husband's arm off of him and grabbing a random shirt from off the floor to put on. He grabs a cigarette and his lighter before opening the door.

"Uncle mickey!" Franny squeals, putting her hands up, wanting to be held.

"Hey, Franny!" Mickey says with just as much excitement, only he whispers as he closes the door. He quickly lights his cigarette, placing his lighter in his shirt pocket before picking Franny up and resting her on his side.

"Remember to be quiet, alright? Ian's still sleeping."

"Oh, okay." She whispers. Mickey smiles and nods, walking over to the living room. He looks at the time as he places Franny on the couch. It's only 9:40 am. It's pretty early for Mickey, late for Ian. "I'm hungry." Franny pouts, crossing her arms.

"You want cereal?" Franny nods. Mickey walks into the kitchen and fixes himself and Franny up some cereal. They both eat at the kitchen table, and when they finish, Mickey places their dishes in the sink. Franny runs back into the living room, and Mickey follows her. He turns on the tv and changes the channel to nickelodeon. The Backyardigans are on, and Franny silently watches the show. Mickey smiles at her before going back to his bedroom to retrieve his husband.

When Mickey enters the room, Ian is still asleep. Mickey sighs, placing his hands on his hips. He shakes his head before he gets an idea. Mickey smirks and tip toes over to the bed. He gets under the covers and crawls over his husband's legs, stopping near his crotch area. Mickey begins kissing Ian's inner thighs, drawing his hands along Ian's upper body. He hears Ian begin to hum, encouraging him to continue.

Mickey now palms his husband through Ian's boxers. Ian moans. Unexpectedly, he wakes up.

"Mick?" A confused Ian sounds. Mickey smiles and traces kisses from Ian's happy trail all the way up to his chest, his head now peaking out from under the covers.

"Yes, lover?" Mickey smiles a cheeky smile. Ian looks down at him and chuckles, also smiling.

"What are you doing down there?"

"Nothing.." Mickey answers, slowly going back down to Ian's hardening dick.

"What about Franny?" Ian's breathing becomes a little uneasy.

"What about her?" Mickey asks, confused as to why he'd ask about her in this moment. Mickey slowly pulls down Ian's boxers, his husband barely rejecting the action.

"What if she sees us?" Ian's hand quickly finds its way into Mickey's hair, starting to tug on it. Mickey groans in response.

"Debbie's raising her surprisingly decently. That girl will knock on our door if she needs us. Now shut up and let me get to work." Mickey Smiles, licking his lips. Ian laughs, not putting up a fight. Mickey grabs onto Ian's hardened cock, stroking it slowly, gradually increasing the speed. Ian throws his head back at the immediate pleasure, moaning a little loud.

"Dude, shut up. Just because Franny knocks doesn't mean she's deaf too."

"Just shut the fuck up and keep going."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Once they're both finished, Mickey crawls out from under the covers and lays beside his husband. Once their breathing is back to normal, they begin to speak.