Sports fevstival pt. 1 the race

"Excuse me"? Izuku asked confused.

"I'm going to beat all three of you, I may a lost to Mei in the battle trials, but today I'm going to prove my superior strength by defeating all three of you". Todoroki stated arrogantly getting a few stifled laughs from the others in class 1A.

"Where's this come from Todoroki"? Izuku asked curiously.

"Whilst I am thankful for you healing me, you three are my biggest obstacle towards my goal and I can't have that, you three bested the monster made to kill All Might and have the deans favour, so consider this my declaration of war to you three". The heterochromic boy stated with confidence.

The trio all simply looked at each other,  shrugged and silently accepted the young man's challenge before resuming their war gaming.

This statement however caused many in the class to share looks of confusion at their classmates declaration, with the exception of two individuals.

Kirishima piped up in an attempt to de-escalate the situation with words of camaraderie and teamwork only for Todoroki to respond with apathetic words.

"I'm not here to make friends, butt out of my business". He stated with a dark aura.

The other person who spoke up was of course Bakugo, who got pissed at Todoroki for challenging the trio not him.

"HEY YOU SHITTY HALF AND HALF, WHY'D YOU CHALLENGE THEM AND NOT ME HUH, YOU LOOKING DOWN ON ME YOU BASTARD"! The blonde screamed in the apathetic boys face getting nothing but a dark glare and silence.

"Well todays off to a terrific start". Izuku stated under his breathe, getting a quite agreement from Melissa and Mei.

—Sports Festival announcers box—

"How did you convince me to do this"? Aizawa asks rhetorically as Present Mic begins his opening speech.

"HELLO EVERYONE, HOPE YOUR HAVING A FANTASTIC DAY, TODAY I HAVE NOT ONE BUT TWO SPECIAL GUESTS WITH ME TO OVERSEE THIS YEARS FIRST YEASR SPORTS FESTIVAL, MY BEST BUDDY ERASERHEAD AND THE DEAN HIMSELF NEZU"!! The loud hero cried into his microphone.

"I wanna go to sleep". Was Aizawa's drab response.

"Hello everybody, yes it's me the dean of UA, here to bear witness to our first years". Nezu states over the microphone.

The appearance of the dean surprised many audiences members, civilian and hero alike, since it was well know that the dean usually only watched the third years. But if he's here to watch the first years then means that they must be very impressive.

"NOW THEN LETS INTRODUCE THE CLASSES, FIRST OFF WE HAVE THE TWIN HERO COURSES OF 1A AND 1B WHO MOST RECENTLY SURVIVED THE USJ ORDEAL"! Mic announced causing many heroes to increase their investment in the student who have survived an encounter with real villains.

Mic then proceeded to give less bombastic entrances to the rest of classes with only the support course getting him to raise his voice to a higher degree.

—back in the stadium—

"Man I'm nervous, how are you guys feeling"? Kaminari asked his classmates.

"I'm feeling pumped"! Kirishima replied enthusiastically.

"I've got a few butterflies in my stomach but I'm okay". Ochaco replied nervously as she held her stomach.

Various other students also have short replies only to be interrupted by Mic.

"AND TO UMPIRE TODAYS EVEBTS WE HAVE ARE VERY OWN 18+ HEROINE HERSELF, MIDNIGHT"!! Mic yelled causing everyone's heads to turn on a dime towards the heroine and getting a shock.