Sports featival conclusion

—Midoriya household—

"I'm so proud of them, but I don't know who to root for"! Inko cried as the 3rd bracket was revealed, showing that Mei and Melissa where going to fight, and that if Izuku defeats Todoroki he'd have to fight one of his closest friends.

"I'm proud too Inko, but please don't flood the house, I know your insured for water damage but I think the insurance people are starting to hate this household". David interjected as his friend was crying her eyes out in pride.

"So Davy, no hard feeling when Mei kicks Melissa's butt"? Mei's father, Hayato, asked with a cocky yet kind smile.

"Of course, no hard feelings when Melissa folds your daughter like a lawn chair on live TV". David replied with a kind smile that hid something dark, as a bolt of electricity is fired between the two proud fathers.

"Inko do you think that Izuku can beat the son of Endeavour"? Mei's mother, Emiko, asked slightly concerned for her friends son

"*Sniff*, Of course he can, after all he's the boy who makes the impossible possible". Inko replied with a kind smile, getting a responding smile from Emiko.

—Announcers box—

"WHOOO, WE ARE BACK LADIES AND GENTLEMEN WITH THE 3RD BRACKET OF THE UA SPORTS FESTIVAL TOURNAMENT, AND MAN THIS YEARS TOURNAMENT HAS BEEN EPIC, BUT NOW WE MUST CONTINUE AND I MUST INTRODUCE OUR CONTESTANTS, TWO MEMBERS OF THE GENIUS TRIO, ON THE RIGHT THE WILD WEAPON MAKER, MEI HATSUME, AND ON THE LEFT THE SUPER CYBORG BRAWLER, MELISSA SHIELD"! Mic announced as the audience erupted in cheers for the two geniuses.

"Now this I'm sure will be a fight to remember, both students have widely varied arsenals to pull from, it's anybody's game". The dean notes as he grins, showing a slight hint of sadism at getting to watch humans beat each other up.

—Stadium arena—

As the two geniuses entered the arena the audience realised something, both combatants had far more equipment that any other time they'd been in combat, Mei's armour was loaded up with more nanotech packs, whilst Melissa had attached extra equipment her to suit.

"Hey Meli, no matter the outcome, no hard feelings right". Mei cried out to her friend as she began deciding which configuration would be a good opener.

"Of course Mei, win or lose your still my friend, hell at this point I'm tempted to call you a sister". Melissa replied with a kind smile.

"Alright then sis, you ready to show the world the power of our inventions"? Mei asked as her helmet covered her head.

"Just a minute". Melissa replied as she turned towards Midnight.