Super Moves, and the Bolstering of Dark Forces

After 10,000 years I'm back and it's time to conquer... wait wrong universe.

I'm back after finishing university for the year. So please enjoy this, the latest chapter.
——————————————————————

As our intrepid heroes were changing the world and upgrading their suits. What were the villains up to?

Well...

—LoV new secret base—

It has been a week since the battle of Kamino ward and the league was in rough shape. Over half their members had been arrested, Dabi was reconsidering his options, Compress was drinking, Kurogiri was loitering, Tomura was having a meltdown, and Bakugo was still nursing his ruined arm.

On the night of the battle, they'd caught the fight between AFO, the trio, and All Might on a crappy TV. Tomura got pissed when his sensei was downed but felt jubilation when he was revived by the QAD and cheered when All Might lost his power and AFO tore through the trio. However, these rare happy feelings were quickly squashed when All Might out of nowhere went full anime protagonist and pulled out hitherto unmentioned super move and won the battle in a single attack which rocked the tectonic plate Japan sat on.

For the next few days, the league had just sat around recuperating and watched the news on a crappy television. They caught All Might's press conference, needless to say, the league breathed a sigh of relief when they heard that All Might was now quirkless. Dabi did however grimace when Yagi congratulated Endeavour on becoming number 1. However, after hearing about this new 'international hero team' they got a bit nervous, though Bakugo did add one of his arrogant claims to the moment thinking he could take on the team alone.

These nervous feelings were further compounded a few days later when the Prime Minister had a press conference and announced what had happened at the UN. A watchtower, the new international team, a ring nation, worldwide portal tech, and a FUCKING moon base! To say the league had mixed feelings would be an understatement. Kurogiri was intrigued, Compress was jealous, Dabi was indifferent, Tomura was angry and ranted about video games and cheat codes, whilst Bakugo... Bakugo threw a hissy fit about how the trio were getting in his way of becoming the 'greatest human who ever lived', and that they had 'ruined his destiny'.

Now, after a week and a half, the league had done nothing but sit around. Tomura had attempted to contact Doctor Garaki but was snubbed as the good doctor was currently in hiding because the heroes had tracked a lot of NOMU DNA to hospitals he frequented.

However, the doctor did inform the league that AFO's old associates would be arriving shortly and that they should just wait for now and plan for the future.

As the call ended Bakugo drifted into one of his delusions and thought about how useful these new extras AFO called would be, certainly enough to crush the trio and ruin their plans to screw him over.

—Meanwhile, back at UA—

After the nightmare of Kamino UA had sent all their students home for a week to recuperate with loved ones. During that time they all stayed in contact with one another and chatted about the recent developments, all except one.

Shoto was quiet and the trio suspected it had something to do with him having to reveal to his family that their long-thought-dead older brother and son was not only alive... but was now also a villain. The trio promised themselves to talk to Shoto as soon as possible to help him in any way possible.