Internships, inventions, and introductions

It has been a week since class 1A got not only their upgrades, but their internship invites, and finally the day had come and they had all selected a hero to study under. Though there were some hiccups through the selection process and some strange picks.

Izuku, Melissa, and Mei where of course all interning under Nezu.

Ochaco had decided to intern with 'Gunhead', sighting she needed to learn how to fight better in hand-to-hand without relying on her quirk.

Mina had chosen to intern with 'Backdraft' since his abilities and equipment was similar to hers in many ways.

Tsu had chosen 'Selkie' as he was know for his aquatic abilities and the fact that he was a water based hero.

Kirishima chose 'Fourth Kind', apparently for his 'manliness', whatever than meant.

Momo had initially chosen 'Uwabami', however the trio immediately informed her that she'd more than likely end up just doing commercials and not learning anything of real heroic value, so she chose 'Gunhead' for his martial arts proficiency with Ochaco.

Tokoyami had been given an offer from the number 2 hero himself, 'Hawks', and immediately accepted as he wished for the hero to teach him how to effectively fly.

Sero chose one of his 12 offers, specifically the number 129 hero 'Spider Queen', sighting she could teach him inventive ways to use his tape.

Both Hagakure and Aoyama chose a hero named 'Lady Spectre', a hero who could manipulate light energy.

Jiro ended up choosing 'Deatharms', after seeing no music or sound based heroes sent invites, even Present Mic was busy, so she settled for the punching hero to learn more hand-to-hand combat.

Ojiro got and invite from a hero called 'the Steel Fist' who claimed to be a martial artist so he chose it to learn new techniques.

Shoji found a hero called 'TDK' who had detachable limbs and chose to go with him.

Kaminari had chosen a hero called 'Thunder King' who possessed the ability to manipulate but not generate electricity, he immediately accepted the invite.

Bakugo actually got an invite from the number 4 hero 'Best Jeanist' but strangely enough didn't pick him, instead choosing a hero called 'Kaiser'. That confused Izuku but he brushed it off assuming Bakugo thought the hero could teach him new techniques. But their was a still a nagging feeling in the back of his head.

Shinso had only one invite and it turned out to be from 'Eraserhead', their own teacher, he accepted it simply because he had not her choice.

Their last two classmates Iida and Todoroki, had made rather odd and dangerous choices.

Firstly Iida had chosen the hero Manual, a hero with a water quirk, but who also happened to be stationed in Hosu, the exact location his brother was crippled, and where the Hero Killer is thought to currently be hiding. The trio immediately realised their classmates plans to go after his brothers attacker and put a stop to it.

—Flashback—

"So you three think that Iida, the only guy I've ever met who's stiffer than Cementoss. Who's so much of a stickler for the rules that he can more than likely quote the U.A. handbook word for word, is going to try and go vigilante? Am I getting that right"? Aizawa asked incredulously with a dry tone of voice.

"Please explain these accusations you three, they are quite dire". Nezu states intensely.

"I know it's difficult to believe sensei, we can hardly believe it myself". Izuku replied swiftly.