Sports festival pt. 2 cavalry battle

Over the course of the next 15 minutes the 42 remaining contestants split into several groups and teams of 2-4 people. Some where born from a desire to steal the 10 million points, such as Bakugo's, Todoroki's, and Monoma's, whilst others were forming simply to survive the round. The trio obviously created their own team, however they decided to add one more member.

"Wait, you want me on your team"? Momo asked the trio with surprise.

"Of course, your our friend, your really smart, and your just the right height". Melissa states, getting a bit of blush from Momo.

"I mean, if your sure, then ok". Momo replied with a smile.

"Also your quirk is great for making babies". Mei interjected casing Momo to violently blush, for a different reason.

Despite being told of Mei's 'eccentricities' by Izuku and Melissa, being told she'd be good at 'baby making' still embarrassed her despite knowing the pinkette was referring to her inventions.

"So wh... what's the plan"? Momo asks as she recovers from Mei's words.

"Well it's pretty obvious we're gonna have some opponents immediately". Izuku states gesturing towards both Bakugo, Todoroki and Monoma each of whom had already built a team.

Bakugo had forcibly roped in Mina, Sero, and Kirishima. Todoroki had acquired Iida, Kaminari, and Ochaco. Lastly Monoma had conscripted Shihai, Kosei, and Kaibara.

"Each of them have clearly made a team to take points, though I'm surprised Bakugo even got a willing team, anyway we have numerous advantages". Izuku states as he began to explain his plan.

Eventually the team building time ended and Midnight made an announcement.

"Now that all the teams have been assembled, it's time to explain the rules, first up, quirk usage is permitted however no one can directly attack the mount players only the rider, secondly, destruction of headbands is prohibited, thirdly if a rider falls to the ground for any reason then their entire team is disqualified". Midnight explains with clear emphasis to each ruling.

"Now that that's all said done let's begin, in 3, 2, 1, GO"! Midnights cries out as she fires the staring pistol.

CRAAASSSH

Immediately an enormous wave of ice shot towards Izuku's team with the sole purpose of taking the 10 million points.

"That headband is mine Midoriya hand it over and I'll leave you be". Todoroki states in a monotone voice.

"Todoroki did you already forget what me and my friends can do"? Midoriya asked cockily with a grin.

FWOOOOSH

Suddenly Izuku's entire team flew into the air at under the roaring sound of repulser thrust. In response Todoroki sent icicle spears towards the group only for them to shatter on impact with Izuku's force-field.

"Goodness this is rather thrilling yet utterly terrifying"! Momo cried as she held on to Izuku for dear life.

"Relax Momo Izuku's using his gyrokinesis module, so long as your within his range you won't fall". Melissa explained.

"Yeah Izu's a pro at manipulating gravity, you got nothing to worry about Yaomomo"! Mei exclaimed with confidence, and to prove it she let go and floated off.

—Announcers box—

"AND IT LOOKS LIKE OUR TRIO OR GENIUSES HAS ADDED A FOURTH, AND HAVE TAKEN TO THE SKY, BUT HOW I THOUGHT ONLY THE TRIO COULD FLY, HOW IS YAOYAROZU"! Mic cries out over the system in confusion.