Villainous recruitment, worrying revelations, and a day at the mall

Whilst our intrepid heroes where dealing enjoying and surviving I-island, what where the LoV up too?

—LOV base during the events of 'Three Heroes'—

After Tomura had a his tantrum and stormed out the bar, the league's potential recruits began mulling around. The burnt man asked Kurogiri for a scotch and the man in the skintight black and grey suit asked for whiskey no a mineral water. The gecko man sat down and sharp ended his knives whilst the blonde girl who liked blood watched intently, hoping he'd accidentally cut himself. The man in the magicians getup was flicking cards around. Finally the man/woman asked if they could turn on the tv since apparently their favourite program was on now.

After about 10 minutes, just as the burnt man was about to leave, Kurogiri suddenly opened a portal and a new guy came through, Katsuki Bakugo.

"Oh hey, a new guy. Hi I'm Himiko Toga can I drink your blood"? The blonde girl now named Toga asked the new guy with a manic smile.

Bakugo elected to ignore her and walk towards the middle of the room in order to get everyone's attention.

"Listen losers, my name is Katsuki Bakugo and I'm the new head honcho of the league. If you've got a problem with that voice it now so I can kick your ass". Bakugo states, with his usual diplomacy of 'listen to me or die'.

Upon uttering his name, one of the people in the room, the gecko man, stood up and glared at him.

"I know you. You where on tv for going vigilante. You attacked Stain". The Gecko man states as he gets right in Bakugo's face.

"Yeah, so what? You mad at me for attacking your precious idol"? Bakugo's asks the gecko man in a condescending tone whilst referring to the mutants choice of clothing.

"As a matter of fact I am. I should gut you here and now". The gecko man states as he swings knife at Bakugo's throat.

The others in the bar just sit back and watch.

In response Bakugo raises his hand with sparks facing in it to the geckos chest.

"ENOUGH"! Kurogiri shouts, getting everyone's attention, and stopping the fight.

"If another fight breaks out in this bar then I'll be forced to remove you from the premises". The living portal states in a deep and commanding voice, as his misty form begins to convulse in a threatening manner.

Both Bakugo and the gecko cease their conflict and glare at one another.

"Tch. Not worth the effort to kill you, ya scaly freak". Bakugo states dismissively.

"Right back at ya you blonde prick. I'm leaving, the great Spinner shall carry on the hero killers legacy". Spinner states as he pushes past Bakugo and leaves the bar.

"Well that happened. Anyway, new boss, didya kill the old boss or you just making a claim since he's currently absent"? The burnt man asks.

"I'm in charge because that pasty loser has lost favour with his boss, I'm the replacement". Bakugo replies, with a cocky smile.

"And as my first act as the new boss or you losers, I order you all to tell me your names and quirks". Bakugo orders, getting smiles out of the others due to his superior charisma in relation to Tomura's whining.