Sports Festival pt. 3 tournament pt. 2

—Announcers box—

"HEY FOLKS, AFTER AN IMPRESSIVE FIRST BRACKET SHOWING, AND A QUICK BREAK, BUT NOW WE HAVE WE MUST MOVE ON TO THE SECOND BRACKET, UP FIRST WE HAVE THE SPECTACULAR CYBORG, MELISSA SHIELD, VERSUS THE RUTHLESS EXPLOSION, KATSUKI BAKUGO"! Mic announced getting cheers for Melissa's name and violent boos for Bakugo.

—1A stands—

"Hey Meli". Mina says as she grabs Melissa's hand as the blonde got up to leave.

"What is it Mina"? Melissa asks curiously.

"Kick. His. Ass. For Raka"! Mina states in a dark, cold, voice getting several nods of agreement from all the girls in 1A.

In response Melissa gives them a confident smile and a nod.

—Stadium arena—

"Finally a chance to crush this pathetic quirkless bitch, on live tv no less, the perfect opportunity to show off my power"! Bakugo thought to himself violently as he watched his opponent approach the arena.

Melissa had her suit on but didn't have her electrical staff, instead she had a cube shaped object attached to her hip.

"Are both contestants ready"? Midnight asks, slightly worried for the both students health.

"You ready lose cyber bitch"? Bakugo asks Melissa with venom in his words.

"Midnight I'm ready, and you, do you ever stop blustering like a coward"? Melissa states getting a nod from Midnight and rage from Bakugo.

"YOU BITCH, TEACH I'M READY TO CRUSH THIS PATHETIC CYBORG"! Bakugo screams with anger.

"Ok, and, GO"! Mignight announces causing Bakugo to launch an attack.

In response Melissa simply waits.

"Does he think I'm dumb enough to fall for a strategy like that"? Melissa thinks to herself, just as Bakugo blast past her, spins, and attacks from behind.

"GOT YOU BIT..."! Bakugo began before Melissa dodges without looking by bowing 90 degrees, she then slams her hands into the ground and lifts her legs and delivers a painful kick to Bakugo's abdomen, using the impact to launch herself out of Bakugo's range.

"That the best you got nitro gremlin, or are your little pyrotechnics all bluster and no blast"? Melissa asks condescendingly with a smirk.

"YOU BITCH, YOU THINK YOU CAN LOOK DOWN ON ME, YOU QUIRKLESS WASTE OF LIFE"! Bakugo screams with vitriol and bigotry.

"Quirkless, why do people like you care so much about whether or not someone can shoot rainbows from their fingers or manipulate tomato sauce, over more significant traits like personality and intelligence"? Melissa asks with genuine curiosity about the boys prejudices.

"BECAUSE I HAVE A STRONG QUIRK WHILST YOU HAVE NONE WHICH MAKES ME BETTER THAN YOU"! Bakugo screamed with conviction and rage.

"'The measure of man is what he does with power', Plato said that, and it applies to everyone who dreams of being a hero. We all dream of being heroes, we all have wants and hopes just like you, yet just because your quirk is slightly above average you think your more deserving, you think everyone else is just your stepping stone, a hero uses their power to help others yet all you've used your power for is to threaten and harm others, you hate me and Izuku just because we're quirkless and you hate everyone else because think their quirks are weak, how stupid and bigoted can you be, a quirk doesn't define a person their actions do. So whilst you sit their hiding behind bluster and your overrated quirk like a coward, I'm going to defeat you on the terms you so despise". Melissa states firmly with a glare as she removes the strange cube for her hip and tosses it into the air.