Hero names and upgrades

It had been 3 days since the end of sports festival and many emotions were still running high, though for some there emotions are rather dark, as our intrepid trio resume classes. Over the last 3 days they had been inundated with literally thousands of emails from across the globe, every world government was sending contract requests, bribes, and in one instance the offer of a royal marriage, in order to obtain cold fusion energy for their countries.

Needless to say the trio had been busy, as not only had countries been sending contract requests but other companies have been asking to invest, one such company was of course the Yaoyarozu conglomerate, apparently Momo's parents needed no convincing to invest after seeing the festival. Heck even David Shield himself made an announcement that I-Island itself would be investing in Futurism Inc.

Even after the last two days the trio still had several upcoming meetings to take care of involving UAs primary support company, and civil services. But for right now the trio were on their way to morning role call, and the mood was somber for one reason, Iida. Over the last two days the trio had caught the news and saw that Ingenium, Tensei Iida, their classmates older brother and personal hero, had been attacked and crippled by the hero killer. The trio felt bad for their classmates predicament, not only because his idol had been crippled but because their extremis at present likely wasn't potent enough to heal the injured hero.

Melissa's extremis simply wasn't on par with the comic or movie versions at this point. Sure it could heal damage organs, like with All Might, but 'crippled' implied damage to the spine which the extremis simply couldn't heal at this position in its development. At this point they simply hoped that they could assist their classmate in any way.

—1A classroom—

As the trio entered the classroom they saw their classmate, sitting at his desk studious as ever, as if nothing had happened. However before the trio could even ask if he was ok Aizawa entered the room and instructed them to take their seats as they had a special hero lesson today.

"Alright class, I hope you enjoyed your weekend, I didn't but that's neither here nor there. Anyway todays going to be focused on a special Hero Informatics course, but first, we need to show you the offers you received as a result of the sports festival". Aizawa states in a bored tone of voice, as he actives the board showing everyone their offers. Which in turn stunned the class.

"Now be aware that the number of offers received this year is highly unusual. First year students rarely, if ever, get offers in the double digits to hundreds, however your year by contrast has had offers similar to those of third year students, also much like those third year students, there is a large gap between the finalists and everyone else". He continues as the numbers speak for themselves.

• Midoriya: 5,000 + 1,200
• Hatsume: 5,000 + 1,200
• Shield: 5,000 + 1,200
• Todoroki: 3,000
• Bakugo: 1,400
• Uraraka: 670
• Tenya: 296
• Yaoyorozu: 272
• Asui: 184
• Kirishima: 92

Etc:

"Holy cow, way to wreck the curve genius trio"! Kaminari cried out in shock at the revealed numbers.

"What are those additional side numbers next to the hero applications"? Momo asked curiously.

"The number of support companies who sent requests, remember they're double majoring in both heroics and support". Aizawa replied dryly.

"Also for those who haven't received offers, or if your offered internships cannot suit your needs, don't worry you'll still get to go on internships, U.A. has partnered with forty Hero Agencies to provide you with experience and training. Also remember you have until the end of theres to pick your internships, either give them to me or your class rep or vice rep". Eraserhead explained, causing those who had gotten close to no offers to sigh with relief.