Training montage

—Bus—

We begin seeing our verdant haired hero sitting on a bus with his entire class, Aizawa, along with Midnight and Mic, on their way to the summer training camp.

Izuku was... frustrated, to say the least, it was a feeling he was all too familiar with having learnt to deal with failure from a young age as an inventor, but this feeling of frustration was different than the others.

"Who could it be? Who could it be"? He thought to himself over and other again, as he speculated on who the traitor could be.

Prior to today he along with Mei, Melissa, Nezu, Yagi, and Aizawa, had spent the last two days trying to figure out who the traitor was. They'd done everything and looked into every student in UA's current first years, but they couldn't find anything linking them to AFO, everyone had acquired their quirks between the ages of 4 and 5, they all had clean pasts, and no one had any familial involvement in organised crime, not even a single distant Yakuza family member.

"*sigh". Izuku let loose a sigh of resignation as he scanned the bus to see if anyone had on a suspicious expression, no such luck.

Everyone was conversing over numerous subjects, Present Mic was sound asleep, and Midnight was making a group of the girls furiously blush.

The only people who had weird faces where Kaminari and Aoyama, the former because he'd drank a 2 litre soda before getting on the bus and as such was trying not to let his bladder explode, and the latter because he was apparently suffering from long distance travel sickness.

"Uhhh, this traitor business is giving me a headache, I'll sleep it off on the journey and start anew when we get to the campsite". Izuku thought to himself as he began to drift off, unaware of what the future held in store.

—Cliffside—

"...uku". A voice called out.

"...zuku". The voice called again.

"Izuku, wake up". Melissa yells as she shakes her brother awake.

"Ahhh, I'm up, I'm up, I'm awake. What's going on"? Izuku asks, confused.

"The bus stopped on the side of a cliff face, I think we're in for a long walk". Melissa replies, filling Izuku in on the situation.

"Did you warn everyone else"? Izuku asks.

"Mei's doing so right now, now come on, we don't want Aizawa and the others getting grumpy over your poor sleeping habits". Melissa replies.

As the two of them step off the bus Izuku saw the cliff face.

"Why do I get the feeling we're going over that"? Izuku asked himself as he looked over edge.

Just then a black car arrived next to the bus.

As the car stops two individuals dressed in car themed outfits leapt out the seats.

"Coming out of nowhere..."!

"Stingingly cute and catlike..."!!!

"Wild, Wild... Pussycats!!!! Half"! The two individuals chanted a they dramatically posed in a way that suggested two more people where needed.