Azgona

aspen kom azgeda
azgona

      Azgeda never had much, no commander, no respect, not even any honor

Azgeda never had much, no commander, no respect, not even any honor. but when that snow white hair came into this world her mother knew she just gave birth to the one who was going to change everything. Aspen is what her mother named her. 1 name given to the child of many more names to come. as soon as she could walk she could fight. her blood not black but white. no one knew how or what she was. they just knew they had a weapon. she was taken away from her family at a young age. trained and trained and trained. she could take down a grown man before she could say a full sentence. she was then taken to the commander to show her blood. she was named azgona and sworn out of the conclave. the ice nation didn't have a commander but they had royalty. after that moment she was introduced to the clans as azgona. the ice warrior, still very young and a long way to go but she grew into the name and the respect. she is feared by all. even the queen, who azgona will take over for when she passes. One day she may even get to rule as queen of azgeda and commander of the clans. The sky people think they have it bad now but lexa hasn't even sent for her weapon yet. aspen kom azgeda. Azgona.

authors note: i am so excited to write another book based off of the 100! if you haven't already go read my night monster and natheda books!