16. broken alliances

everyday was the same, i talked to ambassadors and i trained. there's nothing more going on, there's no war. and word has been quiet from clarke and her people. abbey disappeared one of these plain boring days. a part of me is starting to worry they will betray me again. maybe it's not just a part of me, i am fully worried. so i sent echo to do just what she wanted. spy on them and she found out just what i was hoping against.
"heda"
echo walks in with bellamy and another boy
"(what's going on echo)"
"(skaikru is building there ship, this one tells me it's for radiation. i found them hunting your woods)"
i glare at bellamy
"(go get me kane and octavia)"
"heda there's something else. (they have luna)"
the whole world froze, are they trying to replace me as commander?
"(get them now)"
it was not long before kane walks in but with no octavia your ship
"where is octavia"
"she is no longer apart of my security detail"
then she can be in mine. i think to myself but i just nod my head
"so tell me the plan kane"
"the plan?"
"the plan on how your people will save us from radiation. it's been weeks since i spared your people's lives. and what do i have to thank myself for it?"
"we're still working on it. hopefully with more time-"
"just stop. echo."
she brings the boys in
"stevens, bellamy. what is this?"
"oh these two were found hunting in my woods. isn't it funny that echo saw your people rebuilding your ship. doesn't seem big enough for all of us, now does it?"
"it's a backup plan, nothing more"
"they said that too. just before they told us you have a nightblood. it's a good thing the flames in my head or i'd be worried your planning an ascension"
"you have to trust me. we discovered that nightblood helps metabolize radiation. we're investigating ways to create it for everyone, turn everyone into nightblood. so we can all survive"
"blasphemy. nothing they tell us is true"
echo says
"this is. it's not blasphemy. it's- it's science"
"so that's where abbeys ran off to?"
"yes it is. if night blood can save lives, we should use it"
"(i'm done with this act)"
it's time to do what i should have done long ago. i draw my sword out and slice the unknown boys head off
"no! no!"
kane starts to yell
"warriors don't reveal their secrets"
"truth is the first causality of war. if your motives were pure you would've shared your plans with the commander"
this alliance with skaikru is done. but another lose end i have is trikru, they hate me and they always have. why should i let them into my alliance. i shouldn't. they don't even have a army to fight thanks to skaikru. however, that was lexa's home.
"i've had enough of protecting skaikru because lexa asks me too. our alliance is broken. (skaikru is the enemy and if trikru tries to defend them, they are the enemy too)"
"(what about them heda?)"
a warrior ask
"(war hostages. find indra and octavia. kill everyone who tries to help skaikru)"
"no! no! listen to me! no!"
kane yelled the whole way out, they shouldn't have left me out of their plans.
"no!"

turns out all of trikru would rather protect skaikru than have me as their commander. so they all must die.
"(where is octavia)"
"(our guards are still hunting her down)"
"(must i go find her myself?)"
i use my sword to raise the warriors face
"(no heda echo will have her soon)"
"we have a bit of a problem"
roan says walking in
"enlighten me please"
"tell her what you did echo"
i glare over at her
"octavia wouldn't come without a fight and she wouldn't come alive"
everyone that gets close to me ends up dead, don't they?
"you killed the one person i specifically asked you to bring to me alive?"
so much for a secret weapon.
"im sorry heda. she was fighting me and killed 2 of our men"
"(enough) it's time to march on arkadia, i want that ship. lets go get the hostages"
the guards open the door and walk in before roan and i do
"on your foot"
echo says
"what are you doing?"
kane ask
"we're bringing you home"
roan says
"well we're not throwing you back in the sky but we are taking you to my ship"
"your ship?"
bellamy ask
"the ship is shelter from praimfaya, so if anyone gets it, it should be our commander"
"you don't have to do this. we can find a solution together"
"i was kind enough to give yall that chance before and you ruined it"
"get them ready to march"
"octavia will get there first. she'll warn them you're coming. you'll lose"
it went dead quiet with our backs to them, i turn to see echo who looks like she saw a ghost. maybe it was octavia's
"im sorry bellamy but your sisters not a problem for us to worry about anymore"
i nod my head at echo signaling for her to show him the broken sword
"she wouldn't be taken alive"
roan says
"no"
bellamy starts to break down
"it was a good death"
he just held onto the bars screaming and crying
"(bring the prisoners)"
they went to grab bellamy and kane while bellamy just kept screaming
"(put a sock in his mouth or something)"

a/n: i haven't been double reading these! sorry for any mess ups!!