Chapter 1 : A Night in Lady Dimitrescu's Castle

Y/N- your name
Female readers only Men if you hate gay fanfiction do kindly leave..

_______________________________________________

As the sun sank below the horizon, Lady Dimitrescu's castle loomed ominously in the darkness. The village of Dulvio lay scattered below, and the distant howl of wolves filled the night air. Lady Dimitrescu stood on the castle balcony, her figure illuminated by the last rays of light. She let her eyes wander over the landscape, searching for any signs of intrusions. But there was nothing, and her mind turned to other matters.

The castle was filled with a strange, almost otherworldly silence. The only sound was the distant rumbling of thunder, echoing in the distance. Lady Dimitrescu felt a strange sense of anticipation building within her, and it only grew as she walked through the long, winding halls.

At last, she reached her destination: a small, dimly lit chamber at the heart of the castle. The walls were lined with ancient artifacts and relics, and the air was heavy with the odor of must and age. In the center of the room stood a large cage, its iron bars rusted and corroded. Inside, a young woman was bound, her arms outstretched and trembling.

Lady Dimitrescu walked towards the cage, her long, white hair trailing behind her. The woman's eyes widened as she saw the massive figure standing before her. Lady Dimitrescu leaned in close, her breath tickling the woman's cheek.

"What are you doing here?" she asked, her voice low and seductive.

The woman tried to speak, but her words were jumbled and incomprehensible. Lady Dimitrescu chuckled, her sharp teeth glistening in the dim light. "Do not be afraid, my dear. I will take good care of you."

She reached out a long, pale hand and stroked the woman's cheek. The woman flinched, but Lady Dimitrescu's grip was firm. With a quick flourish, she picked up the woman and carried her from the room.

Lady Dimitrescu walked through the crowded hallways, the young woman tucked into her arms like a prized trophy. The castle seemed to grow quieter with each step, as if the very stones were awaiting her return. Finally, she reached her destination: a vast, dimly lit chamber at the heart of the castle. The walls were clad in black, and the light from the torches cast strange shadows across the floor.

In the center of the Center of the room was a large stone table, its surface scarred and scratched with age. Lady Dimitrescu set the young woman down on the table and stepped back. The woman struggled weakly, but it was no use. Lady Dimitrescu's claws were pressed deep into her flesh, and the woman knew she was at the Lady's mercy.

Lady Dimitrescu turned to face the young woman, her eyes bright and intense. "Who are you?" she asked, her voice low and ominous.

The woman trembled, her words stumbling out in a frightened rush. "M-my name is Y/N . I was just passing through the forest...I didn't mean to trespass..."

Lady Dimitrescu nodded, her red eyes gleaming. "But you have, my dear Y/N And for that, you will pay a price."

She lifted a long, pale finger and touched the woman's cheek. "You will serve as my servant, and I will be your master. You will do as I command, and you will never leave this castle."

The woman let out a sob, but Lady Dimitrescu's grasp was unrelenting. She lifted the woman's chin and looked into her eyes. "But do not despair, Y/N . You will have a comfortable life here, and I will protect you from harm. You will be my queen, and I will be your king. And together, we will rule this castle with an iron fist."

Lady Dimitrescu gave the woman a strange, almost maternal smile. "Welcome to my world, Y/N. You will never want to leave."

My first ever public fanfic of the incredible tall lady hope you enjoy reading... U w U