Imagine #4

As the night began to fall, Lady Dimitrescu found herself standing at the entrance of the Secret Garden, deep within the castle. Lady Dimitrescu had been watching Y/N and Heisenberg together from a distance, and she couldn't stand it anymore.

Lady Dimitrescu's heart felt like it was breaking, and she felt a deep sense of jealousy wash over her when she thought Y/N

. Lady Dimitrescu's voice began to shake as she tried to distract herself from the reader, but the more she tried, the more her heart felt like it was breaking. Lady Dimitrescu had been alone for so long, and she desperately wanted someone to care for her, to love her, and to protect her.

Suddenly, Lady Dimitrescu heard a noise. She turned in its direction and saw a group of Lycans attacking a young servant. Lady Dimitrescu's instincts kicked in, and she immediately jumped into action. She fought off the Lycans and saved the young servant, who was forever grateful towards Lady Dimitrescu.

From that day forward, Lady Dimitrescu felt a strong connection with the reader, one that was beyond anything she had ever known. She realized that the reader was the only person who truly understood her, and the only person who could protect her from the horrors of the world.

The reader became Lady Dimitrescu's closest companion, a constant source of comfort and support. Lady Dimitrescu felt a deep sense of gratitude towards the reader, and her love for the reader became more intense with each passing day.

She never wanted to lose her reader, and she would do anything to protect them, no matter the cost. Lady Dimitrescu's love Y/N became all-consuming, and she was determined to make sure that they were always safe, and always by her side.

Y/N... I want you to know that I am deeply grateful for your actions today," Lady Dimitrescu said softly, her voice filled with a deep sense of gratitude. "Your bravery and determination in saving that servant's life has made me realize just how valuable you are," she said, her voice filled with a deep sense of appreciation.

"I want you to know that I am truly grateful for our connection, and that I am willing to do anything to protect you, just as you have done for me," she said, her voice filled with a deep sense of love and affection. "I want you"

Short update