Imagine #2

As the night began to fall, Lady Dimitrescu found herself standing at the entrance of the Secret Garden, deep within the castle. Lady Dimitrescu had been watching Lily and Heisenberg together from a distance, and she couldn't stand it anymore.

Lady Dimitrescu's heart felt like it was breaking, and she felt a deep sense of anger wash over her as she watched Heisenberg pull Y/N closer to him. Lady Dimitrescu began to approach Heisenberg with a sense of rage in her eyes, her voice rising to a near scream.

"You cannot touch her, Heisenberg," Lady Dimitrescu screamed, her voice filled with anger.
"I will not allow this,"
Lady Dimitrescu continued, her voice filled with a sense of power.

Lady Dimitrescu's eyes glowed with a sense of determination, and she reached out and grabbed Y/N, pulling her away from Heisenberg.

Y/N could feel the strength in Lady Diitrescu's arms as she pulled her away, and she could feel Lady Dimitrescu's anger wash over her as she spoke. Lady Dimitrescu's voice was filled with a sense of determination, and she spoke to Lily in a way that made her feel like she was the most important person in the world.

Lady Dimitrescu's voice was so soothing and calming, and her touch was so gentle and loving, that Y/N felt like she was being held in Lady Dimitrescu's arms.

Y/N's heart was racing with a sense of fear, and she could feel Lady Dimitrescu's anger wash over her as Lady Dimitrescu spoke. Lady Dimitrescu's voice was filled with a sense of urgency, and her touch was so gentle and loving, that Lily felt like she was being held in Lady Dimitrescu's arms.

Lady Dimitrescu's voice was filled with a sense of compassion, and she spoke to Y/N in a way that made her feel like she was being protected.

Lady Dimitrescu's voice was so soothing and calming, and her touch was so gentle and loving, that Y/N felt like she was being held in Lady Dimitrescu's arms.  Lady Dimitrescu's voice was filled with a sense of possessiveness, and her touch was so gentle and loving, that  Y/N felt like she was being held in Lady Dimitrescu's voice was filled with a sense of power, and her touch was so gentle and loving, that Lily felt like she was being held in Lady Dimitrescu's arms. Lady Dimitrescu's voice.

"You are mine lily do remember that" Lady Dimitrescu leans and whispers against Y/N soft lips

"I'm yours M'lady" Y/N said pulling the lady into a passionate kiss.

The lady pulled her tight not wanting to let go of her beloved as she carried her back to their room for their make up of love.