Under her control ( Prologue)

Y/N lay awake in her bed, unable to sleep. She couldn't shake the feeling that something was off. She had always been a bit of a night owl, but this felt different. She felt a sense of unease, as if something was watching her.

As she lay there, trying to figure out what was wrong, she heard a faint noise outside her window. She rolled out of bed, her heart racing, and crept towards the window. She peered out, but she couldn't see anything.

Suddenly, a hand reached up and tapped her on the shoulder. She screamed and spun around, only to see Lady Dimitrescu standing in the doorway, a twisted smile on her face.

"Hello, my dear," Lady Dimitrescu said, her voice low and husky. "I thought I'd come pay you a visit."

Y/N felt a surge of fear and excitement run through her, and she couldn't help but let out a soft moan. Lady Dimitrescu stepped into the room, moving slowly and confidently towards Y/N

Y/N tried to get away, but Lady Dimitrescu wrapped her arms around her and pulled her close. Y/N tried to fight back, but Lady Dimitrescu was too strong.

"Don't struggle, my dear," Lady Dimitrescu whispered in her ear. "You belong to me now. Forever."

Y/N felt a tear roll down her cheek, and she closed her eyes, accepting her fate as Lady Dimitrescu's forever.

To be continued...