Imagine #6 (alternative ending 1)

Alcina was so obsessed with Y/N that she could no longer function without her. She would spend every waking moment thinking about Y/N, and she would use her powers to try and find ways to keep her close.

One day, Alcina's obsession finally reached a breaking point. She decided to use her powers to kidnap Y/N and keep her locked away in her mansion. She would do everything in her power to keep Y/N from escaping, and she was determined to make Y/N love her as much as she loved her.

Y/N, however, was not going to let herself be a prisoner. She was strong and independent, and she was not going to let Alcina's obsession control her life. She began to search for ways to escape, and eventually, she found a way out.

When Alcina discovered that Y/N had escaped, she was devastated. She had never felt so angry and lonely in her life. She knew that she had gone too far, and that she had destroyed any chance of having a healthy relationship with Y/N.

Despite her heartbreak, Alcina knew that she had to let Y/N go. She realized that her obsession had turned her into someone that she didn't want to be, and she knew that it was time for her to face the consequences of her actions.

In the end, Alcina lost everything. She lost her home, her powers, and the love of her life. But what she gained was a new perspective on life. She learned that obsession is not love, and that real love requires respect and trust. And as she started to heal from her own pain, she knew that she would never again let her obsession control her life.

Enjoy this one UwU