Imagine #7

Lady Dimitrescu had always been drawn to Y/N's courage and kindness, which were in stark contrast to her own ruthless nature. She had always seen Y/N as a breath of fresh air, a reminder of the person she had been before her transformation.

As the years passed, her feelings for Y/N grew stronger, until one day she simply could not keep them to herself any longer. She had to know if Y/N felt the same way.

One evening, as the sun was setting over the castle, she called Y/N to her chambers. Y/N, ever obedient, came at once and found Lady Dimitrescu waiting for her in her private sitting room.

Lady Dimitrescu was dressed in her finest dress, a floor-length gown of dark blue velvet that accentuate her figure to perfection. In one hand, she held a small box, and in the other, a bouquet of red roses.

"Y/N," she said, as Y/N entered the room. "I have wanted to speak with you for some time. You see, I have something very important to ask you." Lady Dimitrescu then got down on one knee and opened the box, revealing a stunning diamond ring. "Will you marry me, Y/N? I promise to love and protect you for the rest of our days. I will do everything in my power to make you the happiest person in the world."

Y/N, overwhelmed with emotion, could only nod her head in agreement. She felt as if her heart was about to burst with love and happiness.

Lady Dimitrescu quickly placed the ring on Y/N's finger, and the two embraced, tears streaming down their faces. "Thank you, Lady Dimitrescu," Y/N finally managed to say, her voice shaking. "I can't imagine spending my life with anyone else."

Here's a sweet one for you UwU