Imagine #6

Lady Dimitrescu's obsession with Y/N was growing stronger each day. She couldn't seem to get her out of her mind, no matter how hard she tried. Y/N had captured her heart in a way that she had never experienced before.

Every moment that Lady Dimitrescu spent away from Y/N felt like an eternity, and she found herself constantly checking the clock, eagerly awaiting the next time she would be able to be in her presence. When Y/N was with her, Lady Dimitrescu felt alive and energized, like nothing else in the world mattered.

As her obsession grew, Lady Dimitrescu found herself becoming more and more controlling and possessive. She wanted to be with Y/N every moment of every day, and she found herself growing more and more anxious and jealous when Y/N was not with her.

Despite her growing obsession, Lady Dimitrescu was still conscious of the fact that Y/N was a human and that she was a vampire. She knew that their relationship was not a conventional one, and she feared that Y/N would eventually grow tired of being at her beck and call.

In an attempt to keep Y/N close to her, Lady Dimitrescu began to use her powers to manipulate and control Y/N. She would use her mind control abilities to make Y/N do things that she wouldn't normally do, and she would use her vampire powers to make Y/N feel weak and vulnerable in her presence.

As Lady Dimitrescu's behavior became more and more controlling, Y/N began to feel trapped and suffocated. She loved Lady Dimitrescu, but she also knew that she deserved to have her independence and her own life.

One day, Y/N finally had enough. She confronted Lady Dimitrescu, telling her that she couldn't keep living like this, with Lady Dimitrescu's obsession controlling every aspect of her life. Y/N told Lady Dimitrescu that she had to let her go, and that she deserved to be free.

Lady Dimitrescu was devastated. She had never felt so hurt and betrayed in her life. Y/N was everything to her, and the thought of losing her was too much to bear. Despite her heartbreak, Lady Dimitrescu knew that it was the right thing to do. She let Y/N go, knowing that it was the best thing for both of them.

There will be alternative ending to it