Imagine #8 (alternative ending)

This might sound a bit of magic in this one.
_____________________________________________

Lady Dimitrescu was furious at the thought of losing Y/N and her heart raced with anger, "That's it!" she exclaimed, "I will not let my love for you end like this!" With that, she pulled out a magical amulet, and with a flick of her wrist, a portal opened up to an alternative dimension.

Lady Dimitrescu grabbed Y/N's hand and jumped into the portal with her, leaving behind the shock and confusion of their friends.

In this new dimension, Lady Dimitrescu and Y/N were alone, surrounded by a lush forest and a peaceful, serene lake. They set up a simple shelter and began to explore the new world, hand in hand. As they walked through the forest, Lady Dimitrescu couldn't help but notice the way that Y/N's eyes lit up with wonder and excitement.

"This place is incredible," she said, her voice filled with awe. "I can't believe we're here together, just the two of us."

Y/N smiled and took her hand, leading her deeper into the forest. They laughed and talked for hours, exploring every inch of their new home. As the sun began to set, Lady Dimitrescu felt a sense of peace and happiness wash over her. For the first time in a long time, she felt truly content.

As they lay down together under the stars, Lady Dimitrescu looked over at Y/N, her heart filled with gratitude and devotion. "Thank you," she said, her voice filled with emotion. "Thank you for making me believe in love again."

And with those words, Lady Dimitrescu closed her eyes, content in the knowledge that she had found true love, in this alternative universe or any other.

Enjoy reading uwu