Before you read.

This second book of Night Lies will be mostly focused on love. 

I want to get 'experimental' with the love scenes, since I have been too afraid to fully go out there because I obviously never experienced real love for anyone and I have been reading books about those love scenes and gained some special ideas from them. 

From now on, in my future books when a love scene comes up, the three hearts for example: <3 <3 <3

will be followed by this:

Bloomers = breasts

Pearl = the lower part of a woman's body, you know the real word.

Since there are many books about endless love scenes, I would like to apologise to the those who have accidentally seen the worst. The love scenes in this book will have consent and my characters will be in age even though one of them is going to be a vampire (Noelle). 

Now, the book will still have lore in it, just like the first book and yes, you'll be seeing the characters from that book as they will help Noelle with becoming a vampire (I have to think that one through, so this second book will be on a pause until I have figured it out). 

First chapter will be about Noelle and Lexi's life, how they found each other etc. 

I think I got everything covered.

If you agree with everything that I have said, say yes in the comments.

If you don't agree, then say no and I'll understand completely.

Thank you.