Chapter 9 - Love Wish

// Continuation from last chapter, which was a blood moon chapter, so... <3 <3 <3

Lexi's POV

It was a couple of hours into the blood moon now, and the real fun was about to begin as my Noelle was laying next to me, thinking that she was done for the day or night, it was hard to tell the time during a blood moon. She closed her eyes, causing me to slowly get up and softly placed kisses on her stomach, going down towards her sensitive area as her body twitched. I watched her closely, before I placed a small kiss on her inner thigh. She knew what I was doing, but she didn't know that I was going to leave the room to go back home for a shower. 

I continued to kiss her inner thigh, before it was time to start my plan. 

I pulled away completely, slowly getting off the bed and quickly got dressed, then rushed out of the room. "Babe? Come back..." I heard her call for me but I was already in the bar and walked out of the building to return home. It was only a ten minute walk, or a ten minute run. I arrived back at our house and went upstairs into the bathroom, got undressed again and climbed into the bath tub. I turned on the shower, sighing with a bit of relief as the aura in that room was intoxicating.

"Babe..." I heard Noelle moan softly into my ear, causing me to tilt my head back as she came up behind me, placing soft kisses against my neck. "I thought it was my turn." I told her, "It is your turn, babe...I'm right here. I need you." she purred at me before I turned around and pinned her against the tiled wall. I picked her up by her legs, wrapping them around my waist as I pressed my body against hers. The steam was making this moment a lot more...steamy. 

"Damn, babe. I didn't know you had it in you." she chuckled, making me lean in close to her lips, seeing her fangs poking out a little. I then placed my lips against hers deeply and passionately, giving her my everything. She kissed me back, her dark purple eyes glowed brighter and suddenly, we were somehow in the bedroom. I had to pull away for a few seconds to turn off the shower, and when I came back to her, she was ready for me. 

Her fangs were elongated too, which was a scary sight. She wanted me, badly. 

I sat in front of her, my heart skipped a couple of beats again from the adrenaline. "How did you teleport us?" I asked her, "My new power, baby." she replied with a giggle. I leaned down to her sensitive pearl, teasing her by lightly blowing on it, causing her back to arch. "Touch me, baby." she told me, before I got myself comfortable and touched her pearl with my tongue, causing her to moan out. 

I was in this position for a couple of minutes, until I pulled away to breathe. "I think you are ready for the big finisher now." she told me through her heavy breathing as she was calming down from that moment. I licked my lips, sitting up and wrapped my arms around her.

"Well, what's the big finisher..." I began to ask her until I was cut off by her fangs sinking into my neck. I gasped out, feeling the double amount of pleasure running through my body as I was almost ready to explode. The room was quickly filled with my loud moans, which was music to Noelle's ears as she was feeding from me. 

So, that was the big finisher...

A good long feed...