Chapter 5 - Her Midnight Snack

// Experimental love chapter. <3 <3 <3

// Pebble = nips. 

Lexi's POV

I was peacefully asleep until I felt some movement in the bed, causing me to open my eyes and then turn onto my side to look at Noelle. Her eyes were staring at the ceiling, as if she was in a trance until she noticed from the corner of her eye, that I was watching her. I couldn't see what she was doing, since it was dark, obviously it would be. Seeing that she was okay, I closed my eyes and tried to go back to sleep. 

I then felt some more movement, along with a small sigh. "I know that you're awake, baby. Open those beautiful eyes for me." she told me, before she placed her cool hand against my cheek, sending a small invisible electric spark into my stomach. "It's midnight, babe. I want to go back to sleep." I told her, "Yeah, well, I'm hungry and you happen to be my midnight snack. You can go back to sleep after when I'm done." she told me back, making me groan softly as I sat up, placing my hands against her sides.

Noelle smiled at me, before she leaned down and placed her lips against mine softly. I kissed her back, beginning to love her all over again which was strange to me. Maybe I was actually getting used to her being a vampire now...

Then, the kiss deepened. 

I let out a small moan, before I took off her night dress by bringing it over her head. "Arms up." she told me in-between the kiss, causing me to raise my arms up so she could take off my night shirt as well. I wasn't wearing anything underneath my night shirt, so for Noelle, it was a free for all. I ran my hands down her chest, feeling her bloomers and then cupped them in my hands. It looked like I was in control of this situation?

If this was true, I may as well try something. 

I pulled away from the kiss, before I gently laid Noelle down on the bed, climbing on top of her. She didn't complain, so it was true that I was in control. "My perfect mate." she purred at me, trailing her hand up my body, causing me to tilt my head back as I felt goose-bumps. I then leaned down, placing my lips against hers to get us going. 

She wrapped her arms around me, letting out a soft moan mixed with a giggle. The room wasn't so dark anymore, due to it becoming daytime. I moved my hair to the side, exposing my neck to her. She then pulled away from the kiss, "Thank you, baby." she told me softly before she sank her fangs into me. I let out a loud moan as I felt her giving me pleasure through some type of venom, I waited her to finish her feed which lasted for a couple of minutes until she finally pulled her fangs away from my neck and let out a happy little sigh. 

I placed small kisses against her chest, heading down to her bloomers and saw how turned on she was just by looking at her pebbles. I felt my cheeks burn up a little bit as soon as I heard her giggle. "You should see your face, baby." she giggled at me, was I really that red? 

I then continued to place my kisses on her pale skin, trailing them down to her stomach and then down to her pearl. I hesitated for a good couple of minutes, thinking about what to do next. I decided to look up, to see her staring directly at me with growing lust. She then moved so that she was sat up. No words were spoken or said. It was just silence. Loud silence.

A million thoughts were invading my mind, causing me to pull away from her and so then I laid down, closing my eyes.

I was about to fall into a deep sleep, until I felt Noelle lay down next to me and whispered this into my ear; 

"The blood moon might come a little bit earlier, baby. I just have that small feeling."

It better fucking not be.