Chapter 8 - Right Place, Right Time

// BLOOD MOON CHAPTER!! Noelle has a surprise for Lexi... <3 <3 <3

Lexi's POV

I decided to let off some steam by going to a bar that had special rooms for all of the lovers in town, vampires and humans. The bar was actually a nice place to chill out and not get drunk, as that was not my thing and I knew Noelle was the same as we made a promise to each other about that. I let out a deep sigh as I sat down at the bar, immediately getting served by the bartender. "Lexi, I haven't seen you in a long time. The usual?" she asked me, "Yeah, the usual. What's your name, again?" I replied, not remembering who the bartender was. We chatted a bunch before the vampires came and ruined things.

"Flora." she responded, turning around to pour my normal pink lemonade then added a slice of lemon to it for decoration. "I'm a little bit sad that you forgot my name, Lexi. What's up?" she asked me, "You seem very down today." 

"It's my wife, Noelle. She got turned into a vampire and she was willing to be one of them. So our relationship is on the rocky side because of that." I told her, before I took a sip of my pink lemonade and watched Flora place down a note from Noelle on the bar table.

I picked up the note and read it to myself. "Well, it looks like she wants me to meet her in one of the special rooms." I said, "The room is upstairs, down the hall and it's the first one on the right. I hope you solve things with her, Lexi." Flora gave me instructions on how to get there, causing me to get up from the bar and carried my glass of lemonade with me, upstairs to the special room. There was nothing special about it, it was just a bedroom since the building was originally a hotel that got shut down for money reasons. 

I was outside of our room, and was about to enter until the whole building turned a dark shade of bloody red. I quickly opened the door and went inside, closing the door behind me, then started backing away from it. My heart skipped a couple of beats as Noelle came into my view, tilting her head to the side as her eyes began to glow the same shade of red, mixed with a heavy tint of purple. She wasn't wearing clothes either. "How long have you been here?" I first asked her. No reply. Just a lustful stare. I watched her eyes explore my clothed body, hearing her growl. 

I began to strip down, realising that I made a mistake. Once my clothes were off, she began to walk towards me, but in defence, I walked back until my back touched the wall. I was almost breathless at this point, as this woman was my wife and a hot vampire. She grabbed my arms and raised them, pinning me. No words from her at all, and it was oddly turning me on. It was clear that she was officially changed and both of her dark and good sides were together as one.

She then locked eyes with me, licking her lips before she placed them against mine, giving me a heat of the moment kiss. I kissed her back deeply, wanting to let out a moan but that would let her know that she had won. I wasn't going to give up that easily.

The noise that was filling up the room, was our heavy breathing as the kiss became deeper and was carried over to the bed, with me on top of Noelle. I had no idea how that  happened...

I pulled away from the kiss, breathing heavily as my eyes were locked onto Noelle's. Thinking that was it, I got off her and laid down next to her, but as soon as I laid down, she was on top of me. I raised my arms, surrendering immediately. "I want you to release all of your lovely sounds, babe. I want to hear them. I paid extra money to have a sound proof room..." she finally spoke seductively to me. 

She then leaned down, trailing soft kisses from my chest, in-between my bloomers and then to my neck, moving my hair to the side as she continued to place kisses against it. She then lifted her head up to see if I was okay, and when she got the confirmation, she sank her fangs into me. I arched my back, letting out a small moan as I felt the pleasure coming through. 

But, that was only the beginning part of it.

I suddenly let out a louder moan as the pleasure doubled, causing Noelle to pull away and saw her crazy smirk as she moved away from me entirely, getting off the bed. I went to follow her, but I failed as I went back down again on the bed, panting heavily as I was feeling the lust from her. I didn't know what she was doing, but whatever it was, it was working out for me as I reached my hand down to my pearl, playing with myself. "Good girl, baby. I'm so proud of you." Noelle purred at me, before she came to help me by joining me again and sat me up. 

She moved my fingers away from my pearl, as she dove down and I felt her tongue touch me. I was then letting out a mixture of loud moans and breathless moans. 

I then realised what she did. She claimed me as hers. 

The blood moon was still young, so we had plenty of time to express our love. 

It was my turn to eat her up later...

...and I was going to tease her until she begs for me.

Now that would be fun...