Chapter 4 - Little Rules

Lexi's POV

I let out a soft groan as I was waking up, fluttering my eyes open to see some specks of daylight seeping through the curtains. "Lexi..." I heard Noelle's voice, causing me to pay my attention to her, to see what she wanted. "I don't want her to take control again. It's fucking tiring." she told me. Then, I quickly realised that this was my Noelle speaking. But, for how long until her dark side takes over?

"Noelle, look at me." I told her, "I already am looking at you. I'm literally beside you." she told me back, making me giggle a little bit. Going back to serious mode, I placed my hand against her cheek. "I love you to the moon and back and I always will, okay?" I said, "You can fight the dark side. Don't let it consume you." I then gave her helpful advice. "I love you back far more. I can feel her attacking my mind..." she told me back, until her eyes changed into a dark shade of purple. No...

"Right, baby, let's make a few little rules about this upcoming blood moon." her dark side said excitedly, before she grabbed my hand and moved my arm so she would have access to my wrist. She placed a small kiss against it, "Rule number one. Don't resist." she then began making the rules for me, not giving me a single chance to talk. "Rule number two. No clothes to be worn on the day." she continued, placing another kiss against my wrist. Each kiss gave me pleasure, but I ignored it as I was more focused on making it out of the bedroom in one fucking piece. 

I then decided to sit up, trying to move my arm away from her but she only smirked at me as she said the last rule, "Rule number three. No hiding and no running away." 

My heart skipped a couple of beats once I saw her fangs again, elongating. "If you do happen to accidentally break the rules, then I may have to give you a tiny little punishment." she then giggled out, before I watched her bite into my wrist, causing me to gasp from the pain. She was doing an example of that punishment. A few seconds later, she pulled away and licked her lips. "Do I make myself clear, baby? You wouldn't want to make me angry." she asked me. 

"No, I don't want to make you angry." I replied, "Good. It's time for us to have a quick shower now. So, come on. Into the bathroom." she ordered me. 

This was either going to be fun or painful. 

I wanted my Noelle to come back.

That woman, wasn't my wife.