Chapter 3 - Couple of Bites

// <3 <3 <3

Lexi's POV

Noelle then sat me up, meaning that she was getting ready for something. She then pulled away from the kiss, leaning back a little. My heart then suddenly skipped a couple of beats once I saw her fangs poking out from the corners of her mouth. "Do you like them, baby?" she asked me, referring to her fangs. "I would be sad if you said no." she then said, "Of course I like them." I responded hesitantly, also leaning back so I could move my legs a little, managing to free them. 

She watched me as her eyes became a darker purple which was honestly quite scary, as I knew that we were mates. Her eyes roamed my entire body, before she inhaled my scent. I then went completely still, as another move would make her snap. I wanted her to approach me, which she did. I slightly held my breath, as she moved my long ruby red hair away, revealing my neck. 

"Can I bite you?" she asked me. There it was. The question I was dreading the most.

"As long as you don't go wild like an animal, yes, you can bite me." I replied, before I watched her lean down to my neck, sinking her fangs into me. I widened my eyes, waiting for the pain to strike, but it didn't. I let out a small moan, feeling her feed on me for the first time. I've been trying to stay away from vampires for a long time, until Noelle happened. 

I moaned again, as the pleasure was racing through me. I then felt her fangs pull out, shortly feeling her tongue lick my neck to make sure that she got every last bit. "Good girl, baby." she purred, calling me a good girl which surprised me. She was never that type of person...

"Now, this is kind of important to know, baby. There's going to be a blood moon in exactly five days, and I want to make a few rules. But, we will discuss that later." she told me. "You have changed, babe. What's with all the pet names?" I asked her, "Well, I love you. That's the answer." she chuckled, before I watched her head go down again, trailing kisses down towards my thighs. 

I then saw her fangs sinking into one thigh, then a few seconds later, she did the same to my other thigh. I didn't feel any pain, just pleasure. 

I watched her fangs turn into normal canines as she went down to my pearl and went for it.

It didn't take very long for me to scream out her name, and my breathy loud moans filled the room.